photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, March 1, 2010

Urban Grace, Brooklyn Limestone, & Circa Lighting

A huge congratulations goes out to the amazingly talented, Erika of Urban Grace! Three gorgeous kitchens that she designed are featured in the March issue of Coastal Living. It’s a gorgeous spread and the press is so well-deserved. I am positive that Erika has a very bright future ahead of her. You can see the spread on Erika’s blog here.

Thanks to Stefanie of Brooklyn Limestone for inviting me to guest blog today. I am participating in her new series, “My Favorite Nook” and am showcasing my family room where I spend a lot of time with my husband and our cute pup, Tate. Take a peek…

Meet the Designers at Circa Lighting!

And lastly, I am thrilled to have been invited to be an official contributing editor on Circa Lighting’s blog! I’ll be sure to let you know when my first post goes up. Until then, I wanted to share a very exciting event that will be taking place at each of the Circa locations on March 25th.

Save the Date!

Circa Lighting will host a cocktail reception with a rare opportunity to "Meet the Designers" in our showrooms on Thursday, March 25th from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm.

Our special guests are among the most influential names in the industry.  Each of these designers brings their own unique talent and defining design innovation to the Circa Lighting collection.  

Suzanne Kasler - Atlanta
Eric Cohler - Charleston
Randy Powers - Houston
Alexa Hampton - Savannah

For more information, click here. This is an event you certainly won’t want to miss!

14 comments:

TERI REES WANG said...

Good Lighting + Old Classics = my favorite food for thought.

..Well played, Lady!

Freckles Chick said...

I ADORED your nook feature on Brooklyn Limestone! Congrats on the Circa Lighting contrib. editor gig-that's fabulous!

(One day when I can afford it, my dream is to have Erika design my kitchen. One day!)

LindsB said...

So exciting about the Circa lighting gig- congrats!!

Going over to check out your guest blog now!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

congrats Paloma!! well done and completely deserved!
I'll go check out your guest post now, I'm sure it will be great!a

Matt and Leah said...

I came over from Brooklyn Limestone. I am OBSESSED with those Penguin Classics. Where did you find those? Are they vintage? I keep doing Google searches but they're not bringing anything up. I NEED them!

Unknown said...

Freckles Chick, thank you so much! You are so sweet. Add me to the list of people who would love a kitchen designed by Erika. She designs the most gorgeous kitchens and baths, hands down!

Matt & Leah, thanks for coming over! I ordered my books from Chapters Indigo in Canada before they were available in the US, but you can find them on Amazon or at Anthropologie now. Look there and if you can't find them, let me know and I'll try to dig up the ISBN numbers for you. :)

Kathysue said...

Congratulations!! What wonderful news for you!! I will stay tuned for the post on Circa's blog. Wow, I am totally impressed. Kathysue

EAC said...

Paloma, have you seen the new Penguin Classics coming out March 10th? After reading your first post on these, I ordered some from Chapters Indigo in Canada. Later I ordered more when they became available on Amazon. I just pre-ordered Emma and one other.

monica said...

hey, im monica...your newest follower.

i found your blog via a friend of mine's blog/

i love your bloggy blog!

can't wait to read more. more. more!

xo
monica

Matt and Leah said...

Paloma, thanks so much for your help. For some reason I could NOT find these books! I went ahead and ordered 8 out of 10 of the first series (Unfortunately I don't think Madame Bovary or Crime and Punishment are available anymore) and ordered/preordered all of the second. I can't stop blabbing about this to my friends. Thank you!

Francine Gardner said...

Love the kitchen! congratulations on the Circa lighting editing job...I do use their lighting as they work very well with the Jason and Jose Esteves collections... wish i could attend, but am sure i will read about it via your blog.

Emily A. Clark said...

Congrats on your Circa blog gig--so exciting! And, your pics on BL yesterday were beautiful.

Southern Aspirations said...

WOW what a great entry. I read the "Erika article" on the plane last week and was giddy with excitement for her- but had no one to share it with!

Thank you for the Circa info- so excited to see Suzanne! and congratulations on becoming part of their blogging team!

lastly, off to check out Brooklyn Limestone. :-)

Bailey @ peppermintbliss said...

Get it, girl! I will have you know I just spent a HUGE chunk of our design budget on Circa Lighting on your recommendation, so they better be bringing you on board!