photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Feature your Business on La Dolce Vita!

paris wedding whims

Are you interested in reaching more potential customers for your business? Ad space is now available on La Dolce Vita for the months of April, May, and June. On La Dolce Vita, you’ll share your business with your target audience and reach thousands of readers each day. Our ad rates keep small businesses in mind. Please contact me at palomascontreras@hotmail.com for more information.

coffee table lil bee

7 comments:

Lilacandgrey said...

HI Paloma,

I saw that picture on another blog and I am trying to find who makes that dress. Do you know?

xxCara

Unknown said...

Cara, I am not sure who the designer is, but I believe the image came from Wedding Whims via This is Glamorous. Good luck! It's gorgeous!

Erin said...

I am loving this pillows! Where did this picture come from?

Unknown said...

Erin, the image is a few years old. It is from Domino magazine. They look like they could be Missoni.

Erin said...

So totally out of my price range, haha. Thank Paloma!

Lilacandgrey said...

Thanks Paloma!

stephanie said...

I was just reading your before and after on Pure Style Home. Great job!! Where did you get your framed coral fan? I have several coral fans and am looking for the same frame. Thanks!