photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bathrooms & Kitchens Galore!

home tour3

The wonderful Lauren of Pure Style Home asked me to participate in her before and after series recently. Today, I am guesting over on her blog where I am sharing my guest bathroom project which was done for a steal! I seem to be on a roll with sharing my home recently. Last Friday, I featured my bedroom. Then on Monday, I shared my formal living and dining areas. Your sweet comments mean so much, and for that, I thank you! Be sure to pop over to Pure Style Home to continue the tour of Casa Dolce Vita.

canadian sabrina linn {Image Credit: Canadian House & Home}

Also, my most recent post as Contributing Editor on Circa Lighting’s blog is now up. In it, I feature several swoon-worthy kitchens and discuss some fabulous lighting options. Please check it out when you have a moment!

8 comments:

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

Cute bathroom! I have that shower curtain as well, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Bathroom looks great. I just did the kids bathroom in a similar color, it's so warm!

Teresa Meyer said...

I adore that shower curtain and love the glossy black paint.

I JUST posted about my bathroom make over on my blog and I used sconces from Circa. Everytime I walk in there and turn the light on I'm so happy. They literally brighten up my morning.

Life and Style: A to Z... said...

Love the bathroom! Inspiration for the future bathroom we want to put in. We did re-do our half bathroom. You can see on my blog: lifeandstyleatoz.blogspot.com

You did a lovely job! :)

ashlina {the decorista} said...

awesome paloma. i will check out both sites now....

Averill said...

Great job Paloma! I particularly love how you really upped the ante on the vanity with the black paint and trim around the mirror.

Montse said...

Bonitas fotos.

Jack said...

http://www.wilsonfink.co.uk/ranges/bespoke-handcrafted-kitchens


I JUST published about my restroom make over on my weblog and I used associate from Circa. Whenever I move in there and convert the lighting on I'm so satisfied. They basically enhance my day.