photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My New Blogging Gig

circa Earlier this week, I announced that I had been invited to be a contributing editor on Circa Lighting’s blog. It’s no secret that I simply love Circa and their gorgeous lighting. They are the best in the industry and have the designers (Suzanne Kasler, Thomas O’Brien, Barbara Barry, Alexa Hampton, and David Easton are just a few) to prove it. As most of you know, Circa is famous for their beautiful array of lighting which is a favorite of many top designers and has been featured in countless television shows and movies.

complicated My first contribution for Circa’s blog just went live last night and it features the inspiring set design of the movie It’s Complicated which included several Circa Lighting pieces. Please hop over to the Circa Blog when you have a minute to read the article. Thanks for your support! I am very excited about this new partnership as we have many exciting things in store for our readers.

 

Image Credits: Circa Lighting and Universal Pictures

10 comments:

Living It At Home said...

I love Circa Lighting and have used some in my home! Congrat's on the new gig! I am going over to check it out. I actually need more lights....can you hook me up?

~jamilyn

west by south said...

Loved the blog...loved the movie! Went to see it a second time just to soak in the house! It would be great if you could do a post on the home and bakery...I would love to see more pics!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

A big congratulations! You certainly deserve this and what a great match! I'm heading over right now to read your post...enjoy the new gig!! Janell

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Congrats! Going over to check out your post now.

Emily A. Clark said...

Going over to read now. . .

I loved everything to do with the set design of It's Complicated, didn't you?

Formerly known as Frau said...

Congrats!! I love that movie, great post.

Kathysue said...

Congratulations!!! I will have to go and check out your first post. How fun!! Kathysue

Fargerike Dagny said...

I must have missed that post... Congrats!!! :D

Embodying Fashion said...

ou wow congratulations! Your blog is amazing :)

bazaarofserendipity said...

congrats paloma!!! I cant wait to check it out!

www.bazaarofserendipity.blogspot.com