photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, March 11, 2010

An Italian Respite: White Lamia

_DSC0173 by laurasisti.

I have said it a million times, and will probably continue to do so, but my favorite thing about blogging is the ability to connect with so many people with similar interests. This week, my wonderful reader, Laura e-mailed me all the way from Milan to share her gorgeous holiday home with me. The home is in the Apulia region of Italy, and is just 20 minutes from the Adriatic Coast. It has also been featured in Casa D’ Italia Magazine.

patio tavolo by laurasisti.

The setting is positively idyllic, nestled within miles of olive groves, pomegranate, fig, and almond trees. Just imagine how wonderful the air must smell! The home was recently renovated but maintains its original rustic charm, typical of the region with white-washed walls and barrel-vaulted ceilings.

dettaglio lanterna con legnoJPG by laurasisti.

{The indoor and outdoor areas complement each other wonderfully…

cucina by laurasisti.

just as the modern amenities and original, rustic architecture do.}

SOGGIORNO IMBANDITO by laurasisti.

{Kitchen / Living Area}

dettaglio bagno porta by laurasisti.

{I love the detail and color of this door.}

PORTA ASCIUGAMANI SCALA by laurasisti.

{The Serene Bathroom}

_DSC0117 by laurasisti.

{A Guest Bedroom}

NIGHT VIEW TOT by laurasisti.

{Beautiful White Lamia}

This gorgeous three bedroom, two bedroom home is available for holiday rentals. Let’s all jet off to Italy!

 

Images via White Lamia

13 comments:

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

the barrel ceilings, the concrete floors.... WOW! Lucky lady to live there all year round. I just hope to be able to visit someday.

Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

Gorgeous.

A truly wonderful space.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

impressive and gorgeous. Lucky Laura

Bailey @ peppermintbliss said...

I think I might need an Italian Holiday Home. And, of course a Cockapoo. A puppy and a holiday home, I am a simple girl, really.

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

absolutely gorgeous! It looks so serene and relaxing!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Wow what an amazing home. I'm totally game for a Italian get-away! Let's start packing!!!

Unknown said...

fabulous! i'm going to italy the first week of april and cannot wait :)

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

HOW STUNNING! Each room is prettier than the next. Thank you so much for sharing with us. My bags are packed, let's go!!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

you know i adore those ladders in the bathrooms.....
love the photos.

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

LOVE that first photo! I wanna be there now!

noodleandboof.blogspot.com

Laura Sisti said...

thank you to you all.
I'm very happy that you appreciate my decoration.
It has been an hard job to redecorate
It was a wreck

ciao Laura

angela | the painted house said...

Oh, gorgeous! Perfectly rustic and chic!

Apt. #34 said...

ok, i may need to rearrange my italy honeymoon plans so I can go stay here. Wowza!