photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Have you met Mrs. Lillien?

{Mrs. Brunch}

Are you familiar with the fabulous Mrs. Lillien? I just came across her blog a couple of weeks ago, but I am majorly hooked! I can’t get enough of the gorgeous ensembles and fun personas she puts together. This is just a small sampling of her fierce talent. I’d love to have her style me, wouldn’t you?

{Mrs. Mingle}

{Mrs. Aquarius}

{Mrs. Basket Case}

{Mrs. Downtown}

16 comments:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

i love her blog + style.....super hip!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Yes! Agree w/ Ashlina- love love!

Melissa Blake said...

Love!! All those items are beautiful!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I adore Mrs. Lillien, she's so fabulous.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oh yes love her! I've hooked for a while now, and everything is amazing!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

What's the name of her blog? I love all of these outfits!

What's New with Mrs.T said...

Oh....wow... love it!!

Unknown said...

Ashley, the blog is called Mrs. Lillien. There is a link in the first paragraph. :)

Yansy said...

I love her blog and style as well!
Thanks for sharing!

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

fun!!

noodleandboof.blogspot.com

Karena said...

Paloma, love Mrs Brunch and her pumps, Mrs Aquarius and her periwinkle dress with ruffled collar, Mrs Downtown's Pearls. Fun beyond!

New painting is now up on my site!! I think you will like it!
Karena
Art by Karena

Julie Neill Designs said...

I love her blog....and yours too!

###### said...

hey...i will be in houston next weekend...where should i go for home decor by the galleria?

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

How fun! Will definitely check her out. Thanks for the heads up.

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

omg thanks for giving me a new daily obsession!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love her! She puts together the best outfits.