photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Love List Library

ues3

My talented friend, Jessica of Front Porch Studio and The Love List recently launched a new and very exciting project. The Love List Library is “a carefully curated list (which we hope to see grow by leaps and bounds) of designers, bloggers, tastemakers, and other creatives who have been kind enough to shine some light on the books, music, and films that inspire them. Under each person spotlighted, you fill find picks and commentary to explore. All links will take you directly to Amazon.com so you can easily shop through the site if you see something you have to have.”

library3

So far the library features a wonderful round-up of style bloggers, interior designers, artists, and socialites including Katie Denham, Courtney Barnes, Seleta Hayes, Lauren Leiss, and Anne Sage. Jessica graciously invited me to submit some of my favorites to the library. To read about a few of my favorite books, movies, and music, click here. The library is still open for submissions, so be sure to contact Jessica if you’d like to participate.

 

Image Credit: Christina Murphy Interiors and The Love List Library

4 comments:

thelovelist said...

Thank you Paloma!! xoxo

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I loved the idea when I first saw it, I'm checking your favorites now.

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

What a great idea, I'm a list junkie, headed over there now! Thanks!

Unknown said...

I agree this is a great idea. Thanks for the info