photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, November 7, 2011

Style Profile: Nam Dang Mitchell

my house 5

I recently discovered the beautiful work of Calgary-based interior designer, Nam Dang Mitchell while perusing the November 2011 issue of Canadian House and Home. I was going through the issue at work, cataloging mentions of Visual Comfort & Co. lighting when I noticed that she had used our Goodman Pendants in a stunning kitchen she had designed. Curious, I sought our Nam’s website and portfolio and loved what I found! Nam’s aesthetic is polished, tailored, and glamorous. She uses the most beautiful, subtle color palettes and mixes furnishings, accessories, and fabrics from various aesthetics and eras beautifully. The projects in her portfolio are quite different from one another, but they all have such polish and style. Each space is chic and perfectly composed.

Contact Nam Dang Mitchell Design

{The Lovely, Nam Dang Mitchell}

my house 3

{A Stunning Dining Room and Living Room—I love the table and chair on the left!}

my house A

{Rich Colors and Textures along with some Fabulous Table Options}

my house 6

{Lovely Details and More of that Fabulous Combination in the Dining Room}

 

showhome2

{Casual Chic—I love this family room!}

showhome3

{Fabulous Kitchen and Dining Room}

showhome5

{A Different View of the Kitchen and Breakfast Nook- Check out the fabulous flooring!}

showhome4

{A Handsome Library}

showhome6

{Sumptuous Bedroom featuring Lovely Textiles}

49th2

{Casual and Welcoming Family Room and Kitchen}

49th 5

{Spotted: The Large Hicks Pendant! Also, check out the amazing wall treatments.}

stonepine 3

{A Glamorous Dining Room with Chinoiserie Wallpaper}

stonepine 4

{I absolutely love this kitchen!}

africa 2

{More Chic Details}

To see more of Nam’s gorgeous work, check out the Visual Comfort blog today where I’m discussing her use of our lighting in her gorgeous design projects!

{Image Credit: Colin Way via Nam Dang Mitchell}

6 comments:

Paula said...

Oh my... what a great feature!

And that IKAT upholstered chair?? To die for!!!

xoxo, Paula

http://www.treschicmama.com

Laura @ A Little Bit of Lacquer said...

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous home! Thanks for sharing :)

alittlebitoflacquer.blogspot.com

Sara Cate said...

I love Nam's work! Thank you for sharing her beautiful designs - I can always count on you to share great style.

The Purse-a-holic said...

Wow....all these pics are gorgeous. Taking inspiration for my own space hehe

Confessions of a Purse-a-holic

Anonymous said...

SO happy to see this post!! Nam Dang Mithchell has stunning interiors. Timeless, chic sophistication... perfection. Thanks for sharing. (love that circa lighting...)!

Amara said...

I love the use of grays and whites, it gives off such a serene vibe. Beautiful spaces.
Amara