photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

Pinned Image

It’s hard to believe that it’s already Thanksgiving and the year is nearly over. Time really flies, doesn’t it? I know that I have a lot to be thankful for this year—supportive friends, family, and readers who have seen me through a difficult transition this year, an incredible husband whom I love more than anything, my puppy son, Tate, and my health. My father in law has been battling liver cancer for the past couple of months and it has really opened up our eyes and made us realize what is truly important in life. While there are so many things that enrich our lives and fulfill us, none of it means anything at all without our health and our loved ones. I’ve realized how important it is to take care of oneself and one another and to take some time out from the hustle and bustle of our hectic lives to reflect on the little moments that give life it’s meaning.

What are you most thankful for this year? Happy Thanksgiving!

 

{Image Source}

11 comments:

Chic Coles said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your time with family and friends.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Have a lovely day Paloma! xo

jacquelyn | lark + linen said...

Happy Thanksgiving love!

Lily said...

Happy Thanksgiving ! I am so very thankful so many wonderful things in my life but mostly wonderful family and friends !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Kalinka said...

Happy Thanksgiving from Poland!
M.

L.A. in the bay said...

have a lovely thanksgiving!
xo

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving Paloma! And Thank YOU for inspiring us with La Dolce Vita! XoXo

Love is in the art said...

Great picture! Great art a la table!
Happy weekend!

Claudia Juestel said...

I am sorry that it has been so difficult for you and your family, and I hope that your father in law is doing better.

Truly, being healthy, being loved, having a roof over our heads and food on the table are blessings I don't take for granted. The rest is icing on the cake.

Take good care of yourself and keep sharing beauty on your blog and in your magazine.

Wishing you joyous times ahead.

Cheers,

Claudia

Home Design said...

I'm sorry to hear about your father in law. We should learn to live life as if every days the last. Always give love everyday.

Anobano's Blog said...

Great post! Im following you, so please do me a favor and check out my new posts about Tbilisi Fashion Week S/S 2012. There are many interesting posts about Georgian designers. www.anobanooo.blogspot.com
XoXo, From Georgia.