photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, November 18, 2011

Fabulous Room Friday 11.18.11

This week’s fabulous room is a gorgeous rooftop in Madrid designed by Isabel López Quesada, an incredibly talented Madrid-based designer. I love the simplicity and sophistication of this rooftop space. It really gets me excited about the fact that I will boarding a plane to Madrid later today! I love the clean lines of the table and the glamorous sheen of the chairs, along with the cushions she chose for them. The perfectly manicured topiaries add a chic dimension, while the views of the city are spectacular. All you need is a delicious glass of Rioja!

Have a wonderful weekend! I will be back in a week, but my contributors and I will continue to post regularly and have plenty of new content and eye-candy in store.

 

{Image via Isabel López Quesada}

6 comments:

Blayne Macauley said...

What a great place to sit and read a book! Love it!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Wishing you a great and blessed trip, Paloma! Can't wait to see the pictures from your trip. Enjoy every minute of it!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

This rooftop reminds me of Vicky Christina Barcelona. I am so excited for you to get to Madrid, I studied there in college and have been in love ever since. Have a great trip!

Diane said...

Or coffee and a croissant... think that would be a fabulous place to start the day -- gorgeous! Enjoy your trip!

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

Oh wow - awesome! Have fun in Espana!!

-Bethany
http://powellbrower.blogspot.com/2011/11/first-item-offered-for-sale.html

Amanda Martin said...

A perfect place for a brunch :)