photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, November 11, 2011

Fabulous Room Friday 11.11.11

Gallery Image

This week’s “Fabulous Room” stopped me dead in my tracks. I was perusing the amazing portfolio of renowned photographer, William Waldron when I spotted this image. I was completely blown away by the lighting and composition of the photograph. The dark palette and mix of textures are completely sexy and glamorous. The glossy wall, modern painting, fur pillows, and accessories are all stunning, but it’s the juxtaposition of the wide-plank,utilitarian floors and the fabulous coffee table that really make the space a show-stopper. The custom-made Mattia Bonetti cocktail table, is at once fanciful and impossibly glamorous. What’s not to love about a coffee table that looks as though it has a huge necklace draped around it?

It wasn’t until I went to research the chic coffee table that I realized that the room in the opening image in this post is actually t he same space on the cover of this month’s ELLE DÉCOR (pictured above). The lighting makes it look completely different! This gorgeous apartment was designed by Timothy Haynes and Kevin Roberts. The library, pictured in this post features lacquered walls in the color du jour, purple, along with Jean Royère chairs swathed in Edelman leather, an 18th century mantel, and rug by Beauvais Carpets.

Bon weekend!

{Image Credit: William Waldron}

10 comments:

P.S. I love this... said...

That table and those walls are EVERYTHING!!! I love it!

Unknown said...

That room is a showstopper! I love the walls. Very rich.

lifeloveluxe said...

I'm not sure I could live there, but I'm certainly swooning over the photos. That cocktail table is divine!

Jasmine Sinclair said...

I am dying for that table!!! Amazing!!!

Ann said...

That is one glamorous space...

and that table is looking fab.

Katie said...

Wow, that coffee table is something. It's not exactly my style, but I certainly stopped my scrolling to take a second look. Quite a piece of art! Thanks for the eye candy!

Interior Chocolates said...

My first reaction was WOW WOW WOW.

L.A. in the bay said...

oh my gosh, that table. Seriously? Fabulous!

Boca do Lobo said...

Glamourous!
http://www.bocadolobo.com/

furniture hire said...

The table looks incredible.