photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, August 6, 2012

Ready for Fall

Pinned Image

{Love this Look: Leather Leggings, A Simple Grey Tee, Classic Trench, and A Fabulous Orange Bag}

After dealing with the Houston heat all summer and spending last week in equally humid New York, I am more than ready for Fall. I love layered looks, riding boots, fab coats, and cozy sweaters. Sadly, given the Houston climate, I probably won’t be able to fully break out my fall wardrobe until mid to late November, but in the meantime, I am dreaming of these chic looks.

Pinned Image

{I love this chic, edgy look, especially the striped tee paired with the motorcycle jacket.}

Pinned Image

{I love the idea of pairing a flowy dress with a leather jacket. Rachel Zoe can do no wrong!}

Pinned Image

{I love this gorgeous coat on Miranda Kerr. She keeps the rest of the look minimal and polished.}

Pinned Image

{I could probably live in this cozy look Rachel Zoe is sporting as she totes her precious son, Skyler through Los Angeles. The look is easy and cozy, but looks completely put together.}

Which of these looks most suits your style?

{Images via Pinterest}

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving the leather pants for fall!!

XOXO
Brighton Keller

http://www.brightontheday.com/

 

Splendid Sass said...

I am SO ready for fall! I just am not a summer person! All I do is stay inside and do all of my dirty work so that I can enjoy the cool weather later!! Love this images.
Teresa
xoxo

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I am right there with ya- ready for a break from this heat! I always love to see Rachel Zoe's boho-inspired looks.

XO,

Sam

Bettina said...

Love all these looks! I can't wait to start wearing my long tunics, leggings and boots! Especially since I got sunburned this weekend the sun and I are not on the best terms haha

Kristen said...

Can't wait for fall fashions, not that the weather is much of an issue out here in CA! LOVE that comfy sweater Zoe is sporting. I need.

Anonymous said...

Summer just started last week in Seattle :(

LeeLee said...

Fabulous outfits for Fall.

carolyn bradford said...

All of the looks are wonderful but I especially love the last two! This makes me long for fall weather! Loved this post!

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...

Found your blog from a random image of yours I pinned from Pinterest! So happy I found your bloggie! Love your blog and this post is divine... Mirand Kerr can do no wrong in my book :)


xx
Holly Foxen Wells
GlamourMash
P.S. Don’t Forget to enter my ASOS Spike Bracelet Giveaway happening on GlamourMash NOW! Thursday is the last day to enter!