photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fabulous Room Friday 08.03.12

{My Favorite items in this room are the Platner Chair, Gilded Sunburst Mirror, and the fabulous credenza.}

This week’s fabulous room is a glamorous living room designed by Greg Natale, an interior designer based in Sydney, Australia. Greg’s work is bold and modern, with this room serving as a perfect example of his style. He blends modern and traditional silhouettes with glamorous colors and finishes. His work is influenced by Hollywood Regency as he often seems to give a little nod to the movement and also seems to be inspired by the likes of Kelly Wearstler and Jonathan Adler. I love the serene color palette in this room and the fact that it is the backdrop for glamorous gilded and brass finishes along with a slew of vibrant patterns.

{An Ode to Hollywood Glamour: Notice the Waylande Gregory Table Lamp, Brass Ram’s Head Coffee Table, and the Flamestitch upholstery on the chair.}

{An Antique Chair Resides next to a Modern, Glamorous Credenza topped with various Objets.}

What is your favorite element in this space? After a week of working in New York, I am ready to head home this afternoon. Bon weekend!

 

{Images via Greg Natale Interior Design}

9 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, GORGEOUS room! I love everything about it! xxoo, ashley {a {little} dash of ash}

Dawna Jones Design said...

What is not to love about this space it is absolute perfection in every sense of the word!
http://www.dawnajonesdesign.com/
Have a great weekend Paloma!

Anne said...

Stunning! The mix of patterns is perfection.

myrna said...

This room is gorgeous!! Love any rooms with black!! Thanks for sharing!

fortheloveofblack.blogspot.com

Melanie H said...

Love this room! My favorite elements are the mirror and credenza. Do you know where I can find? thank you!!

Jane from Adelaide said...

I live in Australia and have been a HUGE fan of Greg's work for a long time. He would be my absolutely first choice if I was ever able to afford a professional interior designer/decorator. LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love that hexagon rug. Wish I knew where I could find it. Gorgeous!
-Michelle 4men1lady.com

Beautifulosophy said...

Love the color scheme!
Caroline

Margherita said...

I'm madly in love with the mirror, it's simply amazing!