photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Glamour Obsession: Classic Timepieces

{My all-time favorite pairing: gold Cartier watch, DVF for H. Stern gold bracelet, and simple gold wedding band}

Hi LDV Readers!  Vanessa Stern here from Vanessa & Valentine!  I'm a watch person.  I love collecting different styles so I can switch it up depending on my mood and I love layering all kinds of jewelry with my watch.  Currently, I prefer layering lots of gold bangles and a serpent bracelet with my gold Michael Kors watch, gold wedding band, and diamond engagement ring.  It seems everyone and their mother has this watch and I love seeing how other's wear theirs.  It's such a classic watch and the best $180 bucks I ever spent! 
This tortoise style is perfectly preppy!  I want to add this to my collection!
I'm unsure who makes this one, but I love how much this chick has going on in her hands!  A pack of smokes, celly, hand-written letter...cracks me up and her watch is stylin'!
Gold layered perfection...
Do I spy a Carier Tank peeking out of this pocket???
Love all the bangles with this one...
This Hermes style is quite lovely with that manicure and Chanel purse. 
Even this dude knows how to rock his watch!  Love his leather bands!


Love the Hermes bracelet with the watch on this guy's arm...pretty hot!
The Grand Daddy of all gold watches...the large Rolex! Dream, Sigh, I want...
More MK goodness...


This gold chain bracelet and watch are stunning together!


And here's the timepiece I am currently loving/wanting...gold Cartier Tank, just like Jackie O! 
Beyond classic, timeless, feminine, stunning! 

Cheers and see you next time!

Xo,

Vanessa

(images via Pinterest - Follow me here)


7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love, love, love!

Edyta Diseño&Decoración said...

Que ganas tengo de tener un reloj de esos!!
XOXO
EDYTA

Chic Coles said...

That's it that's the watch I have always wanted. Grandmother had one. Oh the last beauty on your list.

Jillian said...

Loving the tank watch, to die for! I'm pretty sure I would wear it every day of my life.

CarolAnne - camdesign said...

you can have a copy of Jackie Kennedy's watch, look for it by Camrose & Kross... I got mine through our shopping channel in Canada, try looking for it on your US shopping channel or on the Camrose & Kross website. (it was about 70.00 Canadian)
it is one of the nicest watches I have.

Hug said...

Ilove the cartier style watch.
I have one in a similler style from Longines (a wedding present from my father-in-law).

sometimes I don't even check if it shows the right time, since the real reason I wear it, is because it's so classeic.
today, I paired it with a chunky silver tiffany's heart bracelet.

http://1hugaday.blogspot.com/

ykim89 said...

Do you know what brand the watch in the 6th picture is? (The gold with black face )