photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Beautifully Organized: Lists

Hello there! Arianna here of Arianna Belle Organized Interiors back with more on stylish organization. I'm one who loves lists (and have a feeling many of you do as well!) so today I want to share with you my round-up of 10 stylish list pads. Whether it's a to-do list, shopping list, or simply a list of things to remember, it's nice to organize and mind dump everything onto paper, especially onto pretty paper like this:

1-the long list, 2- to-do adhesive notes, 3- 'get it done' notepad, 4- orange zig zag photo pad, 5- striped notepad, 6- oxford pad, 7- peacock pad, 8- happy notes, 9- recycled paper market list , 10-market shopping pad

Tell me, do you love lists? Do you have a favorite list pad for jotting them all down? Til next time my friends! -Arianna

15 comments:

Jalon Burton said...

Oh my goodness! I am a stationary FREAK and just love these tablets! I am also the QUEEN of list making (it is actually a joke around my house!) Love this post... Thanks for sharing and have a great day! Jalon

Nat said...

Love these- I'm a huge list maker! I think the happy note might be my favorite, so I could leave a to-do list for my husband in a nice way :)

Judy said...

Love these! Because I love everything vintage, I picked one called "100 Gathered Thoughts" Papers for Brilliant ideas and laundry lists. I don't know what I would do without my lists!

Erin | Holtwood Hipster said...

Another list maker here too. With all the gadgetry out there, I really miss pretty notepads like these. Especially love the Happy Note pads.

Andrea said...

I have an obsession with lists too!! I love all of the ones you chose!

Andrea
the-blonde-ambitions.blogspot.com

Meaghan [for a song] said...

These are great- especially the zebra telling me to "get it done", I love it. I've actually become a big fan of digital to-do lists (so many apps for that it seems), but nothing beats the sense of accomplishment as you physically cross something off!

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous - there's nothing more fun than creative/colorful paperie!

Anonymous said...

Ahh stationery is my weakness! These are all too fabulous!

MiA said...

I really love the #8, are so pretty!

XOXO

Casa Très Chic said...

I am a stationary maniac - I really am.
I'll dream with all this beautiful notepads.
Hugs from Brasil.
Tereza

Unknown said...

I've been a stationary aficionado since my Hello Kitty days (when I was about 8!)... some things never change. Lovely choices!

Christina-Lauren
Inspirations & CELEBRATIONS
http://inspirationsandcelebrations.net

Hug said...

I love the first yellow notepad.
I make lists all the time...
sometimes I write them in a nice notepad but the lists that I pay most attention to lists written by a random piece of paper on my desk :)


http://1hugaday.blogspot.com/

Haus and Home said...

I have a weakness for pretty stationery, so these note pads are perfect!

alice g said...

I have to have a list(s) or I'll forget it, but I Do Luv me a note pad that's stylin! Luv these!

Africa Link Express said...

making lists becomes pointless because most of us tend to forget and trip onto other stuff.
but i must agree your notepads are good especially the brightly coloured ones.