photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Color Dose: Neon Yellow

Hello, everyone!  Kelly of Fabulous K here with another issue of Color Dose.  It seems the neon trend isn't going anywhere anytime soon.  It's one that I resisted at first, thinking it would be a one season trend.  After seeing it all over the fashion world, neon yellow is making its way into home decor, which has me thinking of ways to incorporate it into my own home.  Here are a few ways to easily add a dose of neon to your space.
 
Inspiration image by Lucas Allen
 
(1) Earth Sea Warrior Neon Pendant Light Cord with Silver Globe Bulb  (2) Twisted Twig Neon & Silver XO  (3) Crate & Barrel Architect Green Lamp (4) Freshly Picked Leather Mousepad in Neon Yellow (5) Table Tonic Neon Cushion (6) Acapulco Chair in Neon Yellow  (7) Shop Ampersand Neon Yellow Ampersand Print 

How do you feel about the neon trend? Do you prefer it in fashion, decor, both or neither?

10 comments:

bevy said...

I agree, I don't think the pops of neon colors are going anywhere soon. My fave is that bright colored door!

Catherine said...

Never thought to use Neon in decor, but it looks really good on that Door

Catherine said...

Never thought to use Neon in decor, but it looks really good on that Door

Glitterati said...

Have to be careful with neons in interior but when you know how to do it - looks great :)

Chelsea **A Bit of Sass** said...

Amazing! I love how you have shown neon in the home:)
xo
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

kelseym said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelseym said...

Thank you so much for featuring my little xo's Kelly!

p.s. LOVING the yellow dress on your blog today!

Karena said...

Kelly, there is nothing like pops of bright color to make a room come alive!

....I wanted you to know...I am featuring Anita Rivera,Friend, Designer and Paper Artist with Castles Crowns & Cottages, & her Giveaway on my site!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

LOVE it! On my nails, in my wardrobe, a pop in pillow here, a touch in textiles there....loveloveLOVE!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture.com

{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

I'm so into neon yellow......still dreaming of a fluoro yellow cambridge scatchel...