photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, April 30, 2012

Closet Confidential: Sandals

Hello again! It's Liz with another installment of Closet Confidential and this week I want to talk about shoes. Specifically I want to talk about sandals, because with the weather warming up across the US my eyes are burning with so many pretty styles popping up over the internet. Normally, I would only rely on a good pair of heels to take your outfit from casual to dressy, but this seasons sandals have completely changed my mind.
{images via My Style + Fashionable Pinboards}
Because heels are not always ideal, here are a few of my current favorite flat sandals to put a little chic in your step:
Clearly these would be perfect with any outfit, but I love the idea of a sweet feminine dress and pretty sandals, don't you? Which pair would you choose?
Until next time, have a stylish week!
Liz

9 comments:

Lily said...

There are so many fabulous sandal options out there...I love the neon rebecca minkoffs and the carvela glitter sandals !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

viv said...

Gorgeous picks! I'll take one of each, please!

MiA said...

WOW! Love the pink fluor sandals and the glitter sandals! R'fantastic!

XOXO

Con café y tacones

Andrea said...

Love them all but the Rebecca Minkoff and ASOS pairs are my favorites.

Andrea
the-blonde-ambitions.blogspot.com

martinealison said...

Comment ne pas toutes les aimer ?!!!
dans ma dernière peinture, ma petite femme portent des petites sandales toutes folles!
Gros bisous, je vous souhaite beaucoup de bonheur et de santé en ce jour de 1 mai.

The enchanted home said...

I am going TODAY to look for those Zara T straps......looove them!

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

I agree..... I adore pretty sandals..... there are just too many tempting me this season!

Hena Tayeb said...

oh love.. want.. need.. heart beating..

caftan maroc 2012 kaftan maroc 2013 new romi mode said...

thanks