photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, February 25, 2013

Instalove

image

Back in November, I mentioned that I had finally decided to stop resisting Instagram and gave it ago. Well, nearly three months later, I am completely addicted! I love seeing a visual representation of what people are up to and feel that Instagram prompts me to look for special moments in life to share. In other words, I stop to smell the rose and snap a photo of them! Because of the more editorial nature of La Dolce Vita, it’s also a way for me to share more of  what is going on in my day to day life and to open up a little window into my world. Here’s a glimpse of what I’ve been up to lately.

image

{Two weekends ago, my buddy Lauren and I finally made it over to Bailey’s fabulous new shop, Biscuit. The shop is beautiful and Bailey has curated a fabulous assortment of products. We each came home with some fun new goodies for our homes!}

image

{We also loved Biscuit’s fun, fresh bedding.}

image

{Earlier that weekend, I also paid a visit to A Bientot which never disappoints. I always love visiting with my dear friend, Betty who owns the shop. She is so supportive and encouraging. The shop is always filled with eye candy like these gorgeous earrings, fun neon Jack Rogers sandals, and fabulous pillows.Who’s ready for Spring?}

image

{I got this beautiful mother of pearl quatrefoil necklace at A Bientot that day and it has quickly become a favorite piece. Isn’t it pretty?}

image

{This gorgeous monogram from Gramercy Home didn’t make it into my Atlanta recap, but it’s too good not to share. I love the bold, graphic quality of this particular monogram.}

image

{While we’re on the topic of good typography, I spotted this great wine label at the grilled cheese bar at the Whole Foods they recently opened by my house in the ‘burbs. You heard that right—a grilled cheese bar. It’s dangerously delicious and convenient. We’ve already enjoyed our fair share of grilled cheese sandwiches paired with wine for me and craft beer on tap for the hubs.}

image

{Last weekend, I did a little styling in my bedroom for a feature I’ll be sharing tomorrow about my new Serena and Lily bedding. Stay tuned!}

image

{I am currently in the midst of several design projects, one of which is redesigning my home office to be more functional and stylish. I spent several hours this weekend working on my new inspiration board. I will be sure to share photos once this project is complete!}

Well, I’d better get back to those design projects! Are you as addicted to Instagram as I am? Which filters are your favorite? For more glimpses into my daily happenings, follow me on Instagram!

6 comments:

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love the necklace you bought! I'm a bad, bad Instagramer. I need to start using it more and follow you, of course!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Completely loving your snaps! I love Bailey's store and need to check out the other store!

Gigi said...

We served Smith & Hook wine at my wedding 2 weeks ago ...it tastes fantastic too!

Tobe | BIA said...

yes, definitely addicted!

Unknown said...

I joined Instagram in late December and can't get enough! I love the
Lo-Fi and Earlybird filters.

P.S. I had no idea our new Whole Foods had a grilled cheese bar! Yum! I never made it out of the produce section. So many temptations in there! :-)

Kristen Thomas en Luxe said...

Gorgeous photos!