photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Currently Obsessed: All About Etta

J. Crew has been knocking it out of this park this season. I am obsessed with just about every page of their current catalog and I am especially crazy about their fabulous new Etta pumps. Etta can be prim and proper or fun and sexy—she’s my kind of gal! I love the versatility of these shoes. They go with just about everything, from a tee shirt and jeans to a fun cocktail dress. On top of that, I love that Etta has a round toe. I have always prefered round toe shoes over pointy ones. The stacked heel makes me think they’d be a little more on the comfy side, too. I love all of the incarnations of Etta pictured here—it’s nearly impossible to pick a favorite, but which pair would you choose?

image

image

image

{1. Etta Glitter Heel Pumps in Hummingbird Floral | 2. Collection Etta Crystal and Stud Pumps | 3. Etta Bow Pumps | 4. Collection Etta Snakeskin Cap Toe Pumps | 5. Collection Etta Calf Hair Pumps | 6. Etta Canvas Stripe Pumps | 7. Etta Cap Toe Leather Pumps | 8. Collection Etta Snakeskin Cap Toe Pumps}

6 comments:

Kristina said...

I love all of these! Number 2 is my favorite, I love a little sparkle.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

LifeLoveLuxe said...

Is that a 1920's vintage-inspired heel?? I'm loving all!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing, it's beautiful, I love it. I can't go on heels anymore...and I miss that

Love Your Clothes, Love Yourself - CK said...

Seriously love these!! I think I need those captoes in my closet stat!

xo
CK
http://loveyourclothesloveyourself.com

Yolonda | Style Fragment said...

Received the new J. Crew catalog yesterday! And fell in love with Etta Glitter! She's definitely on my I need it in my closet hit list!
♥, LONDA
designroundup.blogspot.com

Jamie Herzlinger said...

Love them all! Fabulous post on the otel also! Love the log! Great inspiration for me!
Xx
Jamie