photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Currently Loving: Olivia Palermo’s Luxe Looks

image
As always, I am obsessed with everything Olivia Palermo wears and the outfits she has put together for all of the various Fashion Weeks across the globe recently are no exception. She always manages to look polished, glamorous, and chic, yet she maintains an effortless air about herself, at least when it comes to her fabulous wardrobe. Her style is perfection.
image
I tend to stick to the basics in my wardrobe—classic silhouettes, lots of black and white, and stand-out accessories to complement, or in some cases, make the outfit. It’s no wonder I adore every one of these looks. Which is your favorite?
image
image
image
{1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 }
P.S. Some of these items are from Shopbop who is currently running a big discount through midnight tonight!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She truly can do no wrong!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love the leather pants! I've always admired her style too even though I usually wear a lot of color.

Cindy said...

That sweater is definitely for babies....

Unknown said...

It wasn't until I just went to purchase the ivory cable knit sweater that I realized this sweater is for babies. So sorry, guys! Sweaters are few and far between right now, believe it or not and I was excited to find what I thought was a perfectly-fitted one!

Kristina said...

Her style is so simple and classic, love love love.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets