photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lately…

instagram
{We recently got new bedding and I love it SO much! I found the embroidered duvet set online and had the euro shams and duvet cover monogrammed by Lynne at The Monogram Market in Houston. My super chic friend, Hallie recommended Lynne so I knew I’d love her work. I also ordered a pair of pillows in my perennial favorite, La Fiorentina by David Hicks from Arianna Belle. The pillows are the perfect finishing touch for our bed!}

I finally gave in and joined Instagram! Better late than never, right? I resisted joining for over a year because I was worried about having another social media outlet to keep up with and was afraid that it would take a ton of time. Luckily, it’s turned out to be super fun, easy, and quick. I love checking out what people are posting and looking at their inspiring images. It’s so fun to play with the different filters and post my photos directly to Facebook and Twitter. I’ve taken some Instagram snaps since I joined a few weeks ago and thought it might be fun to share some of the things I’ve been up to.
instagram2
{A Nook in my Home Featuring a Leopard Pillow I had Custom-Made by Arianna Belle.}
instagram3
{My precious baby boy, Tate. Doesn’t he have the sweetest face?}
instagram4
{Serena & Lily invited me to curate a round-up of my holiday picks. You can check out the feature here.}
instagram5
{My super talented, life-long friend (we’ve been friends since kindergarten), Mimi just launched a fabulous social shopping site called That’s Foxy. They have so many stylish items, like this gorgeous necklace she sent me.
instagram6
{I brought these lovely orchids home the other day. I love how they brighten up a room and look chic in any space. Keeping them alive is another matter, but I am getting better at it!}
instagram7
{Nathan Turner is one of my favorite interior designers, so you can imagine how excited I was to learn that he loves La Dolce Vita! He sent me a signed copy of his book, Nathan Turner’s American Style last week. It’s so beautiful and inspiring. Stay tuned because I’ll be giving away a signed copy next week!}

Follow me on Instagram @LaDolceVitaBlog!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

So many good things- LOVE your bedding and that leopard pillow...your pup is ADORABLE and amazing about Mr. Turner/Serena and Lily!

Erin | Holtwood Hipster said...

Lovely details Paloma! The caning/bamboo action on that credenza behind Tate just jogged my brain for a new project I'm looking to take on. I'll have to check out That's Foxy... it's shopping season and I'm being introduced to so many fabulous new outlets!

Anne said...

Love the bedding!

Love, Lucy said...

love the new bedding!

Natalie said...

So glad to see you on Instagram! I love, love your bedding. Amazing!

Decor Data | Anikasophia said...

Found out how to keep them alive - place 5 ice cubes right on top of the soil once per week! And they will let you know if you forget, they will lose a leaf and it's sad, believe me. Mine are responding very well to this slow minimalist watering regiment. Good luck!

celesteandpearl.blogspot.com said...

We're obsessed with your monogrammed bed!! Where did you find the duvet?? We've been resisting joining instagram but feel we may have to give in!
xox Liz and Lo {celesteandpearl.blogspot.com}

celesteandpearl.blogspot.com said...

We absolutely love your monogrammed bed! Where did you get the duvet from?? We've been resisting joining Instagram too (it's just too much), but feel we may have to cave in. Love the pics-
xox Liz and Lo {celesteandpearl.blogspot.com}

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

paloma - we NEVER see pics of your space, thank you so much! that makes it so much more interesting and like you are real (not that you werent before, but you know, i get a peek into your house so i can now picture it)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I actually got the bedding on e-bay. It was really well-priced so I splurged on custom monograms from The Monogram Market in Houston.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Is your headboard Serena & Lily? I've been tossing up between a couple for a while! Yours looks fab!!

Unknown said...

That "That's Foxy" necklace is fabulous!

LindsB said...

LOVE your new bedding- what a fun monogram!