photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Get the Look: A Modern, Glamorous Bedroom

Hi all! Arianna of Arianna Belle here, back this time with a new series focused around how to 'get the look' of our favorite inspiring interiors.


I've had this bedroom saved in my inspiration file for some time now. I love that it evokes a sense of clam and coziness and at the same time, is chic with a touch of glamour. The overall neutral color palette is tranquil, the grasscloth on the walls brings in beautiful texture and warmth, while the details throughout, such as the nailhead trim on the headboard and the greek key design on the nightstands, add interest. Below I've sourced pieces that would help achieve a similar look:




bedroom image source: lonny magazine

5 comments:

Staci (LeatherandLeops) said...

very nice, I love how you include 'get the look'. We just re-did our bedroom and went for a similar clean,cozy look.

http://leatherandleops.blogspot.com/

Karena said...

A truly elegant bedroom full of luxe comfort! I love it!

xoxo
Karena
2012 Artists Series & Giveaway

Amy said...

I love the overlays! I've been addicted to DIY projects lately - since moving to a different room in my apartment, and just feel like my bedroom and current furniture are a blank slate for a newer and chicer room. Thanks for the recommendations!

Carissa said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee that headboard!!!!!

Kristen said...

What a great series! This room is great and I love the options you chose!