photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks

{Stunning Thanksgiving Table by Tory Burch}
Happy Thanksgiving, dear friends! I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how profoundly grateful I am for your readership and support throughout the past five and a half years. You all have inspired me beyond measure and have given me the strength, courage, and encouragement to spread my wings and take on new challenges and you've given me an outlet that feeds me so much creatively. I know how busy everyone is these days, so I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to visit La Dolce Vita each day.

{Wisdom on Gratitude by Ralph Waldo Emerson via Paperless Post}

This year, as every year for the past twelve years that I've known my husband, Fabian, I am extremely grateful to him for being my rock and constant supporter. He has encouraged me and cheered me on through every adventure, always by my side to guide me and make me feel loved. I am also tremendously grateful for my sweet dog, Tate. He has shown me unconditional love and has taught me to be a total animal lover. I'd never known how special a bond with a pet could be until Tate joined our family. Speaking of family, I am so thankful for our wonderful family. We've been through a lot this year, but have made it through with our love for each other and faith in God. I am also very thankful for my wonderful friends-- both old and new-- you know who you are! You are all so kind and have such generous spirits. I've learned so much from each of you and cherish our friendship.
I hope you have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving filled with love, fun, and lots of good food!

5 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

sunshine days said...

Very nice, happy thanksgiving! xx

Unknown said...

I love that Thanksgiving table!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Deana
www.TesoriBelle.com

Santi said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! and the first photo its lovely ;D

santiroyalhome.blogspot.com

gigi said...

Hope you had a nice thanksgiving! That's a beautiful tablescape. xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com