photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, November 30, 2012

Fabulous Room Friday 11.30.12

{Image via Jenny Wolf Interiors}
This week's "Fabulous Room" is a glamorous and feminine New York living room by designer, Jenny Wolf.  First off, I love the windows in the space and the fact that they frame the tailored sofa so perfectly. The room also features a great mix of textures accented with a bit of pattern-- the diamond pattern on the rug, the trim on the pillows, the flokati rug-- everything works so well together. I also love that she's included a Chippendale bamboo chair along with a touch of Lucite. There are so many of my personal favorite items in this lovely space!
I'll keep this short and sweet today. I've been battling the flu for the past couple of days, so I'm feeling pretty groggy. I hope you've had a great week. Bon weekend!

6 comments:

Staci (LeatherandLeops) said...

very chic. I have that middle pillow from Calypso.

xx

http://leatherandleops.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love it!!

Nat said...

Such a gorgeous room! Hope you feel better soon

Carla Aston | CarlaAston.com/DESIGNED said...

Yes, how glamourous and modern yet still cozy and inviting! Love it.

Elisa said...

That sofa is amazing!

gigi said...

omg! this really is a stunning room! xx. gigi.