photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, November 9, 2012

Fabulous Room Friday 11.09.12


This week’s “Fabulous Room” is a truly spectacular entryway in a New York apartment designed by up-and-coming designer, Lilly Bunn Weekes whose chic style I have admired for a while now. Upon seeing this stunning foyer, I was immediately drawn in by the high gloss, peacock blue lacquered walls, gold leaf ceiling treatment, and the fabulous Jean de Merry urchin chandelier. Paired with a striking mirror and x-benches upholstered in a fresh ikat fabric, the space is at once classic, modern, and undeniably glamorous.
image
Which element in this room is your favorite? By the way, after resisting for a good year, I finally gave in and joined Instagram this week and am quickly becoming addicted-- precisely why I put it off for so long! I'd love for you to follow me @ladolcevitablog. Have a wonderful weekend!


{Image Sources: 1 | 2 }

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Jaw droppingly beautiful!! Wow.

And yay for Instagram! I'm @Redlilocks

xxx

Dawna Jones Design said...

It's about time!!!!!
I love the sheen and the color choice for the walls,this is exactly what a front entrance should look like and have a ton of glamour!
http://www.dawnajonesdesign.com/

gigi said...

so stunning! love the blue accents and that really cool lighting! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

I posted this room awhile back... the lacquer walls are jaw-dropping!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

This IS a fabulous room!! Those walls are spectacular!!

martinealison said...

Quel lustre éclatant...
Merveilleuses photos.

Gros bisous

Karena said...

Fabulous; love the benches!!Very sophisticated!

Have a great weekend Paloma!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Suite Dreams said...

Love the wall color and benches.

Carla Aston said...

Mmmmm. Those glossy walls with a spiky light fixture. Sweet Contrast. Love.

Carla Aston said...

Mmmmm. Those glossy walls with a spiky light fixture. Sweet Contrast. Love.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?! Those walls are stunning, I love the gold light fixture too! Bravo

Camille said...

I love the color! I started to decorate my living room with color, but we aren't allowed to paint. I'll definitely have to save this for when I become a homeowner!

Anonymous said...

Love, love your blog and I can't wait for you to add more pictures on instagram. I don't always have my laptop with me and this is a perfect way for me to have something to enjoy when I'm commuting.
Thank you. Mil