photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Season 2 of Man Shop Globe Starts Tomorrow!

Have you ever wondered where the unique and inspiring home furnishings and accessories at Anthropologie come from? I’m sure that many of you watched the first season of Man Shops Globe last year, in which Anthropologie’s Buyer-At-Large, Keith Johnson travels the world in search of new finds to bring back to the Anthropolgie stores. It is fascinating to see where things originate from, where he finds his inspiration, and how some items evolve from the original prototype to what we find in the stores. Man Shops Globe returns with its second season on the Sundance Channel tomorrow evening. In the meantime, here’s a sneak peek!

8 comments:

Samantha Hutchinson said...

Oh, I totally want to catch this - thanks for the heads up!

Love those drawers!

thelovelist said...

I wish I had Sundance channel -- season 1 is in my Netflix queue. What a job he's got!

Averill said...

Thanks for the reminder! I'm going to add it to my DVR...now that 9 by Design is done, I'm itching for some more design shows!

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

I haven't heard of this show before, but it sure sounds fantastic! I will be checking this one out!

Carpe Diem said...

No, I didn't know...and I hadn't heard of this show..but I am so glad I just read this post. I'll have to make sure I get the sundance channel. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for this!! Thanks for the reminder...

Cheers!

http://kendallkstyle.blogspot.com

-Kendall K

Jennifer S. said...

I would love to see that show I am kinda obsessed with Anthro....but I don't have the sundance channel, what a random channel for that to be on....

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Seriously he is amazing!!! I love their stuff, and I'd LOVE his job lol:-)