photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

10 Things I Can’t Live Without: Shannon of Pink Wallpaper

pink wallpaper
I am so excited to feature the lovely Shannon Darby of Pink Wallpaper in today’s “10 Things” post. I absolutely love her taste and her beautiful blog is one of my favorite reads. Shannon also has a second blog, The Designer’s Attic on which she features designer fabrics and accessories at bargain prices. I can identify with her entire list and I am sure  that you will, too! Shannon’s second baby is due any day now, so be sure to keep her in your thoughts!
 
 
1. a perfect morning.....
drinking DD coffee, checking emails, reading blogs, and listening to pandora.
2. being girly.....
perfect outfit, good hair day, new lip gloss, just enough bronzer, fresh pedi, and your favorite sunglasses.
3. a beautiful summer day....
by the pool or at the beach sipping a la croix (a must if you haven't tried it) and watching my daughter play.
4. a hot bubble bath...
relaxing w/ a magazine that just arrived in the mailbox.
5. my favorite jeans....
hot out of the dryer, after a couple of good squats :)
6.. date night...
anywhere with my husband and a bottle of wine.
7. my favorite foods...
fresh homemade guacamole or any dessert.
8. thrift shopping....
and scoring "the perfect find" that someone else assumed was junk.
9. interior design/ blogs...
without that in my life, i would be lost....i get inspired daily.
10. family time.....
it means everything to me...whether it's making pancakes or playing princess bingo, i wouldn't trade it for the world.

24 comments:

Unknown said...

i think i could totally cut and paste this for it to be my top 10 too!

bubble baths ALL winter long for me! - totally a girlie girl with a tomboy heart at times - design LOVE - yadda yadda yadda haha

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

Thanks for sharing! All things I can't live without too...great to learn a little bit more about Shannon!

Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} said...

Such a lovely post! the pictures are so relevant to the topic and the last image is so precious! lovely!

The Glam Lamb said...

I couldn't agree with you more!!

www.theglamlamb.blogspot.com

Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

"Feeling Girly" THAT is what I have been forgetting to do lately. So true, immediately funk-busting to feel polished up and pulled together, as soon as I soak my hands in Lye to get this paint from under my nails, that is going to be a new daily or at least weekly goal of mine! Love her and this list!

little luxury list said...

A girl after my own heart - date nights, guacamole and thrifty finds - love it!

Julie said...

I love Pink Wallpaper and this list was fab, especially being girly. ;)

EJR said...

loved that you included fresh jeans after a few squats, soo true.

Keenan said...

Where oh where did you find those mustache mugs?

Tammy@InStitches said...

This is a great list ! I'm going to have to try a la croix.

Anonymous said...

Can you please ID where the moustache mugs and the poster with the words 'Let us lay in the sun..." are from? I love those.

simply seleta said...

Love this list, and love Shannon and both of her blogs!!! Great idea, Paloma. : )

xo
Seleta

Pink Wallpaper said...

Thanks again for asking me to be a part of your series...it was a lot of fun! I am trying to figure out where I got that mug pic from.....yikes I hate when I forget to label them...the other pics should have the info if you click on them.

Unknown said...

such a cute post! i love all the pictures she chose and i especially love those mustache mugs! i would love to know where they're from if anyone knows :) lovely feature, paloma!

Milk and Honey Home said...

so cute! I love her blog-she is so REAL!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

A perfect list!

la la Lovely said...

Love the list and love Shannon & her blog! I was laughing about the squating in jeans fresh out of the drier... i do that too! xx

paula said...

such a great list! love her, her work and her blog.

Acanthus and Acorn said...

Paloma,
This was fun getting to know one of my favs a bit better!

Shannon,
Your #1 is idential to mine I think...DD w/cream? and I'm wondering if we have any of the same Pandora settings?
~Rebecca

Unknown said...

Shannon...great list. Smiled about the jeans/squat! And, agree on bubble bath and pedicures, time with hubby and family!!! Love this idea, Paloma!

Oh, My Darling said...

Those mustache mugs are awesome!

Unknown said...

Adore that Shannon...all her picks, this series rocks!

Bonnie- amour amour said...

Great list! The moustache mugs are fabulous!

LindsB said...

thrift shopping is a great one- love this whole list!