photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Banter Banners

I just saw these Banter Banners over on The Brightside Project and was instantly smitten by the whimsical sayings. I guess banners are no longer just for birthdays! I think one of these “La Dolce Vita” banners needs to come live in my office!

A Few More Banter Banners Designs

These banners would be fantastic in an office, nursery, or child’s room and could add a touch of whimsical fun to a cocktail party. FYI, they’re only $10.

9 comments:

Lilacandgrey said...

These are fun!

Ariane said...

I think yes on the office banner!

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

I love these! I want to order one right now, but I don't know which one to choose!

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

Ooo love these! Particularly the Sweet Dreams one above the crib!

Agreed - you need that in your office!

Alaina

Unknown said...

my niece always get's them for her parties - but i'm loven' the one on the mirror - the grown up version

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hi Paloma! Thank you for sharing honey these are precious! Yes you definitely need one for your office ASAP! :) xox

CINCHED AT THE WAIST said...

Loving these!

Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

Oh you DEFINITELY need a "La Dolce Vita" banner...c'mon!

Carpe Diem said...

Crazy, lovely!...But I'm truly loving that bold yellow mirror...to die for.