photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, June 4, 2010

Fabulous Room Friday 06.04.10

suzanne studio2

{Kasler’s studio features a conference table from Mecox Gardens, an ottoman from her collection for Hickory Chair, IKEA storage units, Knoll Brno Flat Bar chairs, and oversize drum shades from Boyd Lighting.}

Suzanne Kasler is one of my favorite interior designers, so I was giddy when I stumbled across these images of her fabulous studio on Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles’ website. Naturally, the studio is in keeping with Kasler’s wonderful style, which is an elegant mix of classic and modern elements with a touch of glamour. The gorgeous space is housed on the top floor of The Galleries of Peachtree Hills in Atlanta. The studio is a highly-functional workspace yet it feels so elegant and inviting. I love that a neutral palette was employed along with a variety of textures.

suzanne studio3

{Suzanne and her team work on their residential and commercial design projects at the studio, but this is also the place where product development takes place for her lines with Visual Comfort, Hickory Chair, Safavieh, Ballard Designs, and Lee Jofa.}

suzanne studio4

{I love the industrial pendants and the little baskets used for storage.}

suzanne studio {Kasler’s work space features personal photographs and mementos, like her Eiffel Tower collection. The gorgeous lamp is from her line for Visual Comfort available through Circa Lighting.}

suzanne studio5

{Technically, this isn’t part of the same space, but I love Kasler’s beautiful lobby. It features such a great mixture of pieces from her various lines.}

 

Image Credit: Erica George Dines for Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles

16 comments:

Marcus Design said...

I love Kasler, thanks for sharing her work space!! So airy and bright, that would make for a great work environment don't you think?? That pic with everyone out of focus except for her is really neat!
Nancy

ashlina {the decorista} said...

so absolutely gorgeous. in fact, the lobby was a great add, might be my favorite part.
happy friday shugah!

This Little Nest said...

I love the last pic! I want to cover an entire wall in vintage sunburst mirrors...and that lamp, ahhh, anything quatrefoil!

The-Countrypolitan said...

Suzanne's work is wonderful... and so is her design studio! ~Terri

Unknown said...

I really love that leather couch in the last photo, it's divine! And the rug in the same photo of the lobby looks so freaking soft and sumptuous...

anita073 said...

Wow...that is like a dream office! I LOVE it!!

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

I love her little Eiffel Tower collection... just finished a baby nursery and included some in the design.

Happy weekend!

Meg said...

This looks like the most fun place to work ever, a true design studio! I love it!

designinthewoods said...

I love her studio! I just moved into my new one and love it too. It's all about light isn't it?

Hello Lover... said...

Great find! I love this space and I love how she mixes styles and high and low priced items!

Rowaida said...

Love her space work! amazing and love her work!

Laura Holland said...

We share your appreciation for Suzanne Kasler! We are sooo excited to be launching another collection with Suzanne at the fall market! Laura

Unknown said...

Adore everything this talented designer does...and the screens in the last image are so amazing it hurts!

A Casa da Vá said...

wow i wish my office was that organized! i specially like the lobby - i am in love with that room divider and the golden mirrors...

Jill said...

That first picture is gorgeous. I am a sucker for white. :O)

Room Designs said...

I learned a lot today from this post. I got some new ideas for my new office. Thanks!