photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I’ve loved you so long…

Pondicherry Headboard with Nailheads

Can I just say how much I love Serena and Lily’s gorgeous Pondicherry headboard? It is absolutely perfect in my eyes! It is classic and elegant, yet completely dramatic. I have searched high and low for for a similar, more inexpensive version, but nothing comes close. Sure, there are plenty of lovely upholstered headboards out there, but none make the same statement that the gorgeous Pondicherry does.

Pondicherry Headboard with Nailheads

Isn’t it fabulous? You can choose from several solid or patterned fabrics for a customized look. Personally, I think I’d opt for a solid, neutral fabric in order to let the lines of the headboard do the talking!

15 comments:

Mona Thompson said...

I love upholstered headboards. This one is particularly lovely.

Erica {Studio Eriskdotter} said...

Oh that is really really lovely! Now i want it too. darn!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

it is perfect. i am sure you could make one just like it!

Lilacandgrey said...

Paloma, Thank you for this link! I have been looking for a headboard exactly like this! Do you have any other places you can suggest before I purchase this one?? Upholstered headboards?

<3 Cara
PS. Come enter my fabulous giveaway!
http://www.lilacandgrey.com

Karena said...

Paloma I love it!! You could have a custom piece cut and upholstered in a similar design!

I have a giveaway as well if it is okay to announce. Come join in!!

Karena
Art by Karena

Tammy@InStitches said...

It kind of reminds me of the one I'm working on today for my guest room !

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

I love upholstered headboards...I agree about keeping it neutral. The beautiful lines of the headboard give it enough visual interest.

Haven and Home said...

Long time love of mine too. The second one is INSANE. Oh the torture!

Design Love said...

So beautifully simple! Love it and your blog.... I'm new to the world of blogging so, if you have any advice for me, I'd love to hear from you!!!

The Iconic Blog.com said...

Stunning! This would look so lovely with crisp white linens.xx

Anonymous said...

I blogged about this one from esty just last week. http://bit.ly/auJJKU

It's a little similar.

Domestic Engineer said...

Gorgeous. I love the curvy lines. Hubby doesn't seem to understand my desire for new headboard however.

Sketch42 said...

OMG. I want to use that in my Mother in laws house!

Meredith said...

Love the headboard! And I know A LOT of us are on budgets and I am for sure one who loves a great find/deal and wanted to share my latest find! Go to Target.com and search "Seville Tufted Headboard", "Uptown Headboard", and "Blanc de Blanc" and you will find some nice headboards for great prices. Bought the Seville and will let you know how it turns out (I got free shipping and 15% off!) LOVE the blog!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Meredith! The Seville is great! Please let me know how you like it.