photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Dream Bathroom

image

I have often said that I tend to veer towards a more masculine, less frilly style when it comes to interior design. However, I have met my match! I am head over heels in love with this unabashedly feminine and glamorous bathroom by Martensen-Jones Interiors which I just wrote about on Circa Lighting’s Blog. Come see the rest and let me know what you think!

 

Image Credit: Martensen-Jones Interiors

10 comments:

Teresa Meyer said...

Aaaaaah-maaaaazing bathroom. It's absolutely gorgeous! That's definitely going in my dream house file.

Crystal said...

Beautiful!

Lilacandgrey said...

Yes that would be my dream as well...
<3

A Casa da Vá said...

I love love the feminine feel to this bathroom!

Karla | Kerrisdale Design blog said...

Gorgeous...sign me up for that dream too! Love those sconces above the vanity.

Karla

Erika Ward said...

j'adore! the mirrored closets really open up the space...the white is so clean and refreshing.

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

How beautiful! The all white is so fresh!

Marija said...

I do love touches of girly glamour in a private space...beautiful! Great job on your article, Paloma. informative and really nicely written. I really look forward to these.

Sketch42 said...

ITs absolutely gorgeous and Its not overly frilly. It is feminine but its not over the top girly.

Chase Conely said...

That’s absolutely a dream bathroom! Geez, I can only imagine the indescribable feeling when you go inside of it. I also think that this bathroom is different from the ones that I’ve seen. It’s so glamorous that you can consider this a paradise in your own home. :’>