photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Style Spotting: Bohemian Rhapsody

Hi La Dolce Vita readers! It's Lindsay from The Pursuit of Style and I'm back with another edition of Style Spotting. This month I'm loving bohemian influenced fashion and design. In my opinion, the leaders of this look are fashion designer, Isabel Marant, and textile designer, John Robshaw.
It seems like every time I spot some effortlessly chic girl with that "model off duty" vibe she's sporting Isabel Marant--usually from her Etoile line. I just can't get enough!
Who What Wear
When it comes to bohemian inspired decor, no one does it better then John Robshaw. I just finished reading his book and was thrilled to see him gracing the cover of this month's Matchbook Magazine. John was gypset before it became a thing!
John Robshaw | Matchbook Magazine
What I love most about bohemian style is it's casual elegance and exotic influences. Both John and Isabel's collections give the impression that it might be something you just happened to pick up at a souk in Marrakesh. It's that well-traveled look that I find so appealing.
Style Spotting | The Pursuit of Style
If you're looking to add a little bohemia to your life these are my top picks. Embroidered details and wood block prints a-plenty. I hope you enjoyed this month's edition of Style Spotting. See you next month!

5 comments:

shuzluva said...

I adore John Robshaw even though Boho is definitely NOT my style. Is it bad that want to straighten the framed pictures in the bedroom photo?

Lyn said...

love this look ! xx
http://www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.be/

Unknown said...

love love love
great job
Mile from http://top4addictions.com/

Preciously Me said...

Love this boho style!
Perfect for summer!!!

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

Gahhh. Isabelle Marant + Katie Ridder + John Robshaw and all is right in the world.