Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight: Curtain Company Studio

{For my breakfast room and family room, I selected the Beaded End Cap for 13/8" wooden pole in the Bronze finish. I know it's challenging to see the hardware against my chocolate paint color, but I wanted a clean, transitional look that would stand the test of time. The hardware compliments my curtains wonderfully, without detracting from their beauty.}

One of the challenges of being a decorator is finding reliable sources that deliver on quality, style, along with pricepoint and can deliver when you need them to. This is why I am always so thrilled to come across sources that I know I can depend on. I recently had some beautiful linen curtains with Greek key trim by The Curtain Exchange. They recommended that I use hardware from Curtain Company Studio and I could not be happier with the end result. Their assortment has just enough options-- you'll find something to suit each project without getting overwhelmed by all of the choices. In addition, they offer non-telescoping rods and their hardware is very high quality.
{My Breakfast Room}

Curtain Company Studio is based in Dallas, Texas, where all of their orders will ship from within 48-72 hours, making it easy to meet even the tightest of deadlines. Rods can be cut to custom lengths, as mine were, and they also offer splicing accessories. 

Curtain Company Studio offers a simple, stylish hardware collection; available in sets or as individual pieces. Select color and style of finial or end cap to fit appropriate pole size. Choose from 1-3/8" wooden pole or a 1" metal pole. Pole options are 4', 6' or 8' in length — connectors and custom cuts are available. Wooden poles fit on wooden brackets or metal brackets (1-3/8"). Metal poles are sized for metal brackets (1"). Ultimately, this streamlined collection offers quality, convenience, and a customized look at a reasonable price. 

Curtain Company Studio is offering La Dolce Vita readers an exclusive discount of 15% off your purchase through June 30, 2013. Simply enter the code LADOLCEVITA at checkout!


Dawna Jones Design said...

Good to know, thanks Paloma, your home is breath taking!

Anne said...

So sleek and classic. Gorgeous!