photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight: Curtain Company Studio


{For my breakfast room and family room, I selected the Beaded End Cap for 13/8" wooden pole in the Bronze finish. I know it's challenging to see the hardware against my chocolate paint color, but I wanted a clean, transitional look that would stand the test of time. The hardware compliments my curtains wonderfully, without detracting from their beauty.}

One of the challenges of being a decorator is finding reliable sources that deliver on quality, style, along with pricepoint and can deliver when you need them to. This is why I am always so thrilled to come across sources that I know I can depend on. I recently had some beautiful linen curtains with Greek key trim by The Curtain Exchange. They recommended that I use hardware from Curtain Company Studio and I could not be happier with the end result. Their assortment has just enough options-- you'll find something to suit each project without getting overwhelmed by all of the choices. In addition, they offer non-telescoping rods and their hardware is very high quality.
{My Breakfast Room}
         


Curtain Company Studio is based in Dallas, Texas, where all of their orders will ship from within 48-72 hours, making it easy to meet even the tightest of deadlines. Rods can be cut to custom lengths, as mine were, and they also offer splicing accessories. 


Curtain Company Studio offers a simple, stylish hardware collection; available in sets or as individual pieces. Select color and style of finial or end cap to fit appropriate pole size. Choose from 1-3/8" wooden pole or a 1" metal pole. Pole options are 4', 6' or 8' in length — connectors and custom cuts are available. Wooden poles fit on wooden brackets or metal brackets (1-3/8"). Metal poles are sized for metal brackets (1"). Ultimately, this streamlined collection offers quality, convenience, and a customized look at a reasonable price. 

Curtain Company Studio is offering La Dolce Vita readers an exclusive discount of 15% off your purchase through June 30, 2013. Simply enter the code LADOLCEVITA at checkout!


2 comments:

Dawna Jones Design said...

Good to know, thanks Paloma, your home is breath taking!

Anne said...

So sleek and classic. Gorgeous!

-Anne
www.hammer-and-heels.com