photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, June 24, 2013

Fab Finds for a Summer Refresh

Happy Monday! I hope you each had a great weekend. If you are anything like me, chances are, you may have tackled a few projects around the house. With summer officially here, it’s a great time to freshen up the decor in one’s home. I’ve partnered with Fab to bring you a fabulous round-up of few easy pieces that can make a big statement and completely transform a space for a fun, mid-year decor refresh. Fab is a unique online retailer whose product assortment includes everything from jewelry and clothing to home décor and furniture. From stylish new chairs that look just as chic indoors or out to timeless hide rugs and pillows in classic animal prints, I’m certain you’ll find something to give your home a fresh, new look. Sign up for Fab's email newsletter to be the first to know about their one of a kind finds. New items arrive at Fab everyday!
image image image image
Signature-3
{This post is brought to you in partnership with Fab. All opinions and commentary are my own.}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love transparent chairs!!!

www.chymere-anais.blogspot.com

Karena said...

Paloma , what a great source and I love the rugs. well I love it all!

xoxo
Karena
Giveaway from The Enchanted Home!

Laura Casey said...

Great finds! Thanks for sharing Fab. I will have to check it out.