photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, June 7, 2013

Fabulous Room Friday 06.07.13

This week's favorite room is a Pinterest find. I was drawn in by the rich mocha color of the walls which is very similar to the color I've used in my own living room, dining room, and family room. I also love the fantastic mix of furniture. It takes a real talent, in this case James Michael Howard, to make pieces in so many varying shapes and styles look so cohesive. The result is a space that looks completely layered and chic. While each piece would look amazing on its own, they look even better together. Which piece is your favorite? I am partial to the stylish brown and white chair and the mirrored coffee table. I love that the chevron upholstery has a more ethnic look than a typical zig zag pattern.
Thank you all so much for your incredible outpouring of support this week as I announced that I was launching my new interior design and brand consulting business! I really appreciate all of your kind words, both here on LDV as well as on the Style Me Pretty Living Home Tour and "Behind the Blog" features. Have a wonderful weekend!
{Image via At Home at Arkansas}

3 comments:

Alexa said...

Am absolutely loving this space. The colors are perfect and it looks both sophisticated and cozy.

Splenderosa said...

Indeed fabulous, Paloma!

toko baju muslim murah said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share and Great post,I really like your article and nice pic