photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, June 14, 2013

Fabulous Room Friday 06.14.13

Snip20130613_67 {David Kleinberg’s Chic New York Library}

It’s been a crazy week and I’m happy that it’s almost the weekend! I recently came across this handsome library in the home of New York-based interior designer, David Kleinberg and I just had to share it. It is too good not to! The space speaks to me because it is rooted in tradition with modern touches throughout. The masculine room features luxurious linen-paneled walls with nailhead trim in a grid pattern. So chic! The large sectional marries form and function. Upholstered in moss green flannel and linen adorned with moss green tape trim, the sectional sofa also doubles a queen size pull-out bed, allowing Kleinberg to have space for out-of-town guests.

Snip20130613_64

{I am obsessed with the pair of Edward Wormley chairs in the foreground. The lines are stunning and the J. Robert Scott leather is gorgeous!]

Snip20130613_68

{You can get a better feel for the color of the leather on the chairs in this image.}

Snip20130613_69

{Stylish Built-In Storage, Stacks of Books for Inspiration, and Plenty of Chic Touches—what else could you need in an office? I really love the creamy taupe paint color on the built-in, door, and trim. I would love to know the name of it!}

Have a wonderful weekend! I am heading to Los Angeles tomorrow morning to visit my dear and talented friend, Mark Sikes. Be sure to follow along on Instagram for my L.A. updates!

Signature-3

{Images by Jeff Hirsch for New York Social Diary}

6 comments:

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

First of all, I love that room ever since I saw it on NYSD a while back... Second of all, friends with Mark Sikes?? #MajorJealousMoment. Have fun!! Xx

game man said...

following you

Karena said...

Very masculine, refined, sophisticated! Adore those Wormley chairs also! David has exquisite taste!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena


Jen of MadeByGirl said...

so gorgeous...i wish i could redecorate my home office to make it look more like that but functional.

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love a good built-in bookshelf! This is just stunning.

Unknown said...

Neutral and elegant
good job
Mile
http://top4addictions.com/