photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

"Behind the Blog" on Style Me Pretty

Thank you all so much for the comments, emails, and tweets with your kind words of support after I launched my interior design and consulting firm, Paloma Contreras Design! I am so excited about this new chapter and look forward to sharing many more projects and happenings with you. It was so fun sharing the tour of my home with on Style Me Pretty Living yesterday.

I’m pinching myself today because they are featuring me again this afternoon! This time around, we’ve done a “Behind the Blog” story which includes an interview about my experiences as a blogger and features photos of my home office. You can check it out here.

{Photo of my Inspiration Board by Kate LeSueur}

6 comments:

Reichel Broussard said...

Congrats Paloma! It's about time ;) And I can wait to follow along and watch your success as an designer! xo, Reichel

Carissa said...

How fun!!! Congrats!

xx
Carissa

martinealison said...

Mes félicitations et pleins de bonnes choses à vous.
Gros bisous

Nicole Gibbons said...

You're on a roll! Congrats!! Loved the feature and your office is fab!! xo

Marcela Barraza said...

Hola Paloma! Tu casa es preciosa y tu oficina también! Sigo tu blog hace tiempo y me encanta tu estilo!
Mucha suerte con esta nueva aventura en tu vida. Felicidades!
Marcela
xo,
http://tucasablogonline.blogspot.com

Hope said...

Lovely news! Awesome house. I'm so thrilled for you and all the blessings that are coming your way. I would love love love to know where you got your sofa from. Its tres chic!