photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, June 17, 2013

Lust List: June 2013

This month, and if I am totally honest, every other month as well, I find myself drawn to classic, timeless staples and silhouettes mixed with bold colors, unexpected patterns, and a touch of glamour. No surprise there, right?! From the perfect little black dresses that can take you from morning to night to chic staples like eyelet, metallic sandals, and neutral bags, the stylish pieces on my June Lust List will take you through the summer and beyond.
Snip20130610_10
LDV Lust List: June 2013
LDV Lust List: June 2013
LDV Lust List: June 2013
LDV Lust List: June 2013

Which of these items are on your must-have list?

Signature-3

5 comments:

Karena said...

Dear Paloma, love them all except more wearing capris than shorts now!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I am dying for those yellow striped shorts! Love that bathing suit too!

Unknown said...

great job I pick all of them ;p
love
Mile
http://top4addictions.com

amazingrace said...

The whole list is very tempting! 2,3 and 4 are top of my list!!! I love the JCrew ribbon sandals :)

amazingrace said...

Your list is very tempting! items 2,3 and 4 are my favorites! especially the J Crew sandals with ribbon :)