photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, June 25, 2009

What was she wearing?

I love watching Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood. Not only do Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott have a great relationship and two adorable babies, but they seem like such a sweet, down to earth family. I love watching her decorate her home and deal with everyday life.

On this week's episode, Tori was in New York attending some events at Fashion Week and meeting with her publishers. I thought it was adorable that after meeting Christian Siriano, she recounted the event to her gay husband Mehran by telling him she had met Ferocia Coutura! Love it! Anyway, the point of this post is to see if any of you know where I might find two of the dresses Tori wore on this week's episode. I absolutely love the green dress she wore to the Potty Dance with Liam and the little tweed number with the bejeweled neckline she wore on the Today Show. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!




17 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh I have no idea who makes them, but I just had to agree with you. I love Tori and Dean and it's totally cheesy that stori telling sits high and proud in my bookcase? :)

I ♥ You said...

i have no idea - the beading looks a little bit like the beading from Karta. either way it is beautiful!

Tricia said...

Perhaps she'll be in 'US magazine' this week or next and we can find out who the designers are. I love that green dress!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Second dress reminds me of a Tory Burch. Both are lovely! Best of luck.

Courtney said...

Hey Paloma - The black dress is Rebecca Taylor from Spring. But no clue about the green! Happy Shopping. xx

bluehydrangea said...

Can't help with the dresses but I am just so glad to find others who love the show! I was going to keep my love secret but if you are willing to admit so am I! I love Tori & Dean! There I said it!

Courtney said...

P.S. Here you go! http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod36690002&parentId=cat241512&masterId=cat231417&index=88&cmCat=cat000000cat205700cat205900cat231417cat241512

Lynett said...

Love love love that green dress!

LindsB said...

I love this show too! It makes me want to have two babies and a patsy now haha (sick I know) My favorite line had to be when she was at the airport and goes "Donna's back!" when she learned that she would be back on 90210. It is such a great show!

Rachel said...

No clue where on the dresses, but they are adorable!

I need to start watching their show, I'll admit I was a bit hesitant.. can't wait to give it a try!

bandelle said...

I love this show too. Both dress would look beautiful on you, Paloma.

Kylie
xxx

Sheri said...

Okay, I totally thought of you when she said Ferocia Coutura! LMBO No clue on the dresses, but I love them, too.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip, Courtney!

I wish the Oxygen website had a feature that listed what Tori wore on each episode. She is too cute!

SpryOnTheWall said...

I love the show too! She seems like such a sweet girl and I want to hang out with her!

Maria Killam said...

I totally agree, at first I thought their love story was just like every other hollywood story until I saw their show and their authenticity and how cute they are with each other!!

Great post, and I can see why you want her dress it's fabulous!

chateaudelu said...

I tried on a DVF dress very similar to the green one at Bloomingdales the other day. If anything it was cuter.

Anonymous said...

I am dying for that green dress and can't find it anywhere.... anyone????