photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, June 22, 2009

This Week's Quote

The hard drive on my main computer crashed on Saturday, so needless to say I am freaking out! I won't know for sure if we can save our files for another couple of days, but I am on pins and needles. The idea of losing all of our personal photos, my tutoring files, blog research, and blog photos makes me positively ill. I am currently on our laptop, which doesn't have any of my important files on it. I also happen to hate blogging on this thing. I prefer my desktop. I am praying that we will be able to recuperate our files. The worse part is that this could have been avoided if we had backed up our files. I feel like an idiot. Please send some good vibes my way!

8 comments:

Mrs. Limestone said...

Oh no! That is everyones worst nightmare. Hope you get all your files recovered quickly.

Karen said...

Wishing you the best in your current computer crisis...a good tech can often retrieve information...my fingers are crossed!

bandelle said...

Sorry to hear this as I know how frustrating it can be. Sending good vibes your way.

Kylie

LindsB said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry! thats the worst feeling ever, I hope you can get everything back.

Adriene Rathbun said...

Good vibes sent - I'm confident your IT person will retrieve your files!

Anonymous said...

Paloma,

I am so sorry but very hopeful for you. The same thing happened to me a year ago, since then I have had my hard drive recovered thanks to Apple care and I was able to retrieve most of my files! Since then I purchased an external hard drive and back up weekly.

Good vibes and
Good thoughts!
Gina

Courtney said...

Oh no, Paloma!! I hope that everything has turned out OK; I know how devastated I would be to loose the files on my computer (which reminds me that I seriously need to back up my files on my laptop.) Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks, everyone! Our new hard drive just came in yesterday and we are working on it. I am hoping and praying that we can get everything back.