photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, January 16, 2012

Stella and Dot: Spring 2012

Bianca Tassel Necklace

{Who doesn’t love a chic and versatile tassel necklace? The new Bianca Tassel Necklace is fabulous!}

It’s that time again! Stella and Dot has just released its 2012 Spring Collection and I am already smitten with several pieces including the seriously stylish tassel necklace pictured above. It’s adjustable, so you can wear it at a few different lengths and it looks great with just about anything. The design team at Stella and Dot does such a fabulous job not only embracing trends, but creating classic pieces every season and this spring is no exception. Below, you’ll find a few of my new favorite pieces.

Serenity Stone Drops

{I love these gorgeous green Serenity Stone Drop Earrings.}

Capri Chandelier Earrings

{The Capri Chandelier Earrings are a great statement piece. They are also available in red and orange.}

Sidewinder Bracelet

{There are so many great new bracelets to layer together in the new collection.}

This is just a small sampling of some of my favorite pieces from Stella and Dot’s Spring 2012 collection. To see the new collection in its entirety, click here.

20 comments:

Tara said...

I love the green earrings. Thanks for sharing :)

tara @ http://tarahebison.blogspot.com/

meghan said...

I love the new collection! I want so many of the pieces but I can't decide on what to order...I'm thinking about doing a party, but I don't even know if that would satisfy my immense desires. Love the second earrings you showed and the bracelets.

Socially Savvy said...

The green earrings are fab. Loving the spring collections - thank you for sharing! xojoy

Hello Lover... said...

I really love their stuff. That first necklace and those green earrings are so pretty!

Katherine said...

Paloma that tassel necklace is gorgeous! I love that it is adjustable, makes it so versatile. Are you picking up this piece? ;)

Unknown said...

beautiful selections! I love them all

Nancy
powellbrower. blogspot.com

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

The green drops are gorge and perfect for casual days. Reminds me of the ones Angelina Jolie rocked to the Oscars a few years back...a total statement piece!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture.com

Arianna Belle said...

Lovin' the chandelier earrings!

Grace said...

I love Stella and Dot! I think the tassel necklace is my favorite but I also love the stone drop earings. That green color is one of my favorites for spring.

Traci said...

LOVE the green earings I really need those!!

Traci
www.confessionsofaprofessionalbridesmaid.blogspot.com

Allie said...

Fabulous post! I've some wonderful vintage tassel necklaces that I adore. They never go out of style, and are very versatile worn casual or chic.

Jalon Burton said...

I am slowly but surely becoming addicted to the green in accessories and home decor!

Thanks for sharing - have a great Monday!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Absolutely positively OBSESSED with the Stevie neckalace. So cool!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Bettina said...

Love the Serenity Stone Drop Earrings, the remind me of emeralds and of the earrings Kyle wears on RHOBH. I love those!

L.A. in the bay said...

Oh my gosh, I want everything.
LOVE that tassel necklace and those bracelets!

Lena's Blend said...

They're one of the rare jewelry lines who's pieces I almost always love and they're affordable. I just checked out their spring collection and as usual...some really nice stuff. I want to get the anabelle and libby neclaces and layer them together and the compari and bahari pieces are fantastic too.

www.lenaslbend.blogspot.com

designchic said...

Love Stella and Dot and the turquoise earrings are amazing...such a great statement piece!!

Belial@rolling duffel bags said...

It is beautiful to look at over-all! The accessories are pretty much fashionable but i want to see a bag. But still i like it, especially the Bianca Tassel Necklace, very elegant.

Amanda Nicole said...

The new collection is absolutely stunning! So many pieces on my wishlist xo.

Chic Coles said...

So beautiful! I love the necklace and those green earrings...spring jewelry, here I come!