photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Currently Loving: Chic Fashion Inspiration

Pinned Image

{Olivia Palermo looking amazing as usual! I love her sweater, the fact that she belted her blouse underneath it, and her gorgeous leopard pumps.}

Lately, I have found a wave of fashion inspiration on Pinterest. Go figure! That site is majorly addictive. I love it when I’m in need of any type of inspiration and actually find that spending a few minutes on it can be so relaxing. In the past couple of weeks, I’ve added these images to my “Fashion Files” board and can’t get these fabulous looks out of my head. I will definitely be trying my own incarnation of these styles very soon!

Pinned Image

{Rosie Huntingdon Whitley’s Chic Camel and Black Travel Ensemble}

Pinned Image

{Preppy Palette and Fabulous Accessories}

Pinned Image

{This combination of leopard and Kelly green is pretty major!}

Pinned Image

{Could this woman be any chicer?}

Pinned Image

{I could live in this outfit and just change up the jewelry and shoes everyday. I love that it’s the perfect, polished canvas for beautiful accessories.}

Which of these looks is your favorite?

14 comments:

Karena said...

So gorgeous Paloma!! I love these looks. I am wearing so much grey this winter however add pops of color and animal prints, to liven things up.

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Stacy CUrran said...

Amazing! I'm in love with that bog orange bag!
Stacy

Unknown said...

I love Olivia's outfit!

Michelle said...

Great! inspiration, love animal print with green too.

OneSwede said...

I can't get enough of pinterest either! I hate to say its cutting into my blogging time! I LOVE the vintage gucci bag with the red pants. Just classic, isnt it?

Heather said...

i love olivia's style too and YES pinterest is addicting.

Inneral said...

Lovely post!
http://andwhydontyou.blogspot.com/

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

When I grow up I want to morph into Olivia...but since that is likely not going to happen I will adore her style, has she ever looked bad?!

Out of all of the outfits I do adore the last, the all black is the perfect backdrop for amazing hair & fun accessories.

ALR said...

Green & leopard for me! Can Oliva just look bad for once? I think not:)

Amy R.

Katie said...

I love Pinterest for fashion inspiration too! I love Rosie Huntingdon's airport style...so comfy and chic.

Neda said...

I think I discovered Olivia on your blog years ago and you always manage to find the best pictures of her, in the chicest outfits! Love this one especially! xx

Tamara, Bella Boho said...

Olivia's shoes!!! They all make looking amazing so effortless, I wish I could do just that.

{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

I have that Gucci bag and haven't worn it in years!!!! This is inspiring me to go get some red pants and rock er on out!!!

Cris Angsten said...

Ah, I do love the Pinterest inspirations! However, the last outfit is what I tend to live in. "If it's black and comes in v-neck... it's mine." Or turtleneck, or boatneck... let's simplify. If it's black, it's mine.