photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, January 13, 2012

Fabulous Room Friday 01.13.12

barrie benson bath

This week’s “Fabulous Room” is an eclectic, chic bath and dressing area by Charlotte-based designer, Barrie Benson. What first drew me to the space was the amazing campaign-style cabinetry in the vanity above. Upon further inspection, I noticed the fun leopard print carpet. If you’re going to do a leopard carpet or rug, a dressing area is probably the best place for it, don’t you think?

barrie benson bath2

{The actual bathroom is amazing. I absolutely love the contrast of the sleek, modern tub with the classic marble tile choices and wainscotting detail on the walls. The result is super chic with a bohemian edge.}

barrie benson bath3

{The vanity in the actual bathroom also features campaign detailing. I would love to do this in a future house. Isn’t the space stunning?

Have a wonderful weekend!

{Image Source: Barrie Benson Interiors}

17 comments:

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Gorgeousness! In love with that shower and the cabinetry.

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics. Beautiful.

designchic said...

I absolutely love it...the cabinetry, the tile, the architecture...love it all!!

H.G. The Countess said...

absolutely love this!

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

oh boy - i almost had heart failure at this... its STUNNING

Bethany
http://powellbrower.blogspot.com/2012/01/jetsetting-in-style.html

Tiffany Leigh {designer lifestyle} said...

This is amazing! Sometimes perfectly gorgeous bathrooms end up losing a bit of personality. I love how Benson keeps an eclectic vibe here.

Kristy @ I Design Love said...

Love the campaign style vanities. So pretty :)

www.idesignlove.com

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

I love the campaign style dressers. I also love seeing it in kitchens! Gorgeous images!

bevy said...

it's truly a beautiful space. have a great weekend.

Jennifer said...

These pics are lovely! The shower and vanity unit are great inspiration for my bathroom and wardrobe renovation at home.

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

I love it!...... especially in the bath. Saving this image for my next renovation!

Unknown said...

How fun dahhling! the bathroom was very nicely done.

Gwen Driscoll said...

So pretty. Happy Weekend!

Second Lovely Look said...

So amazing!

https://www.facebook.com/secondlovelylook

Anonymous said...

I love interiors, these images are inspiring and gorgeous

x

Laura Trevey said...

I could soak in a tub like that all day ~ Happy Monday Paloma!!

L.A. in the bay said...

I WANT that vanity!