photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New at Shop Ten 25

We’re lucky to have some fabulous sponsors here at La Dolce Vita! Among them, is the Dallas-based Shop Ten 25, a retail shop filled with all kinds of stylish home décor goodies. Proprietress, Abbe Fenimore  also has an  interior design firm, Studio Ten 25, and much of the amazing style she creates for her clients is carried over into the shop. While checking out the New Items on the Shop Ten 25 website, I came across some finds I just knew I had to share with you!

Geo Tile Pillow

{Super Chic Geo Tiles Pillow in Cream, Black, and Gold}

Hoot Owl Pillow

{Charming Hoot Owl Pillow}

Yellow Honeycomb Pillow

{Bold, Geometric Yellow Honeycomb Pillow}

{Set of Two Glamorous White Scarsdale Dining Chairs}

Mary Lee - True

{“True” Abstract Painting by Austin-based artist, Mary Lee}

Cast Aluminum Horse Sculpture

{Cast Aluminum Horse Sculpture}

{I’m not sure that I’ll ever tire of Bamboo details. I love this mirror!}

 

For more chic finds, visit Shop Ten 25.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

FAB shop dahhling! loved the abstract art...

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I'm going to have to head over and check it out now! From what you have featured, I absolutely love the style of the boutique!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

oh I love the horse bust!

-Bethany
http://www.powellbrower.com/2012/01/house-of-different-color.html

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

Oh that owl pillow, makes me smile...thinking my little guy needs that for his room.

Anonymous said...

That bamboo mirror is amazing!

Tiffany Leigh {designer lifestyle} said...

Bamboo details are one of my favourites too! Looks like a great spot to shop.
-Tiffany
{designer-lifestyle.blogspot.com}

lifeloveluxe said...

Impossible to choose a favorite, which means it's time for me to shop that site hard! Gorgeous finds. Thanks for sharing!

www.lifeloveandluxury.com

FairyFiligree said...

I agree with you - that bamboo mirror is fab and I also like the horse sculpture....

Unknown said...

Love her shop- so many great pieces!

Heather said...

I love the horse sculpture! I actually have a nearly identical pair of them made out of brass and marble. I use them as bookends.

Abbe Fenimore said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful post on The Shop today!! I am obsessed with the owl pillows, they are fabulous!
Abbe
Studio Ten 25. Shop Ten 25

Janet Saucedo @StudioBlueJewelry said...

Love this post....every single photo is so beautiful.

xoxo
Janet