photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

This or That: Fabulous Bathrooms

{Bathroom No. 1: Graphic and Glamorous – How insane is that copper tub? I love the bold, striped wallpaper and pops of purple.}

It’s been a while since I’ve done a post on beautiful bathrooms. I recently came across these images and while they are all completely different, they are all pretty darn fabulous. Rather than have me wax poetic about what I love about each one, I’d love to hear from you. Which of these three bathrooms appeals to you the most? What do you love about it?

{Bathroom No. 2: Earthy and Romantic – The curtains over the tub feel so ethereal and the color palette is quite soothing. I’m not sure how I feel about having an audience on the sofa while I bathe, though. Maybe this is a hotel suite. Does anyone know?}

{Bathroom No. 3 Classic Elegance – I want to say this bathroom was designed by Nate Berkus. The classic elements throughout the space will stand the test of time. I love the sink and the shower door.}

{Image Source}

22 comments:

H.G. The Countess said...

#3 for me!

Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

3 for sure...Lots o' sparkle.

Jessie said...

I just love the third bathroom. The gorgeous chandelier, the beautiful tile floors and the sink look perfect together. The whole design is seamless and well executed with a hint of glamor and loads of timeless elegance!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Leah said...

all 3 of them are lovely but #1 for me! that tub & chair are ridiculous (in a good way)! i would have said #2 but i can't get past audience thing!

arre said...

the third bathroom is katie lee (formerly Joel)'s - it served as inspiration for my own! isn't it heavenly?!

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

#2 is amazing... i mean i love them all, but it's my fave!

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

I love #3! Wow! I love how clean it looks and that chandelier is gorgeous!

Eboné Smiley said...

Bathroom #2 wins in my book. I love the contrasting colors of #1 and that tub is amazing, but #2 just looks like a dream bathroom!

Something Old, Something New said...

Love number 2! That'd be a great tub to take a long bath with some wine!

meenal@maison marigold said...

love all of them..but the third is more my style..thanks for sharing, paloma..have a lovely day, paloma..do visit my blog for a tiny glimpse of jaipur and it's bangles when you have a moment..xx meenal

Pablo said...

I love the three of them; but, if I have to find the one with more elements I like, it would be the third one.

http://bloobreyplace.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

#3 the Nate Berkus designed bath. Classic and timeless.

Katie said...

the third for sure!

Anonymous said...

I love Nate's design. Clean, classy, with a touch of sparkle.

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

What I would do to own a magnificent copper tub for my bathroom! Absolutely stunning!

Stephanie said...

#2. Just so calming and it gives you a kind of resort vibe. #3 is nice but too feminine for me!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Love the stripes in #1, but #3 is my favorite. The light wall color and simple window treatments combined with an ornate chandelier keeps traditional clean lines and added element of whimsy. My only complaint about that third image is how gold the metal of that chandelier looks (is it brass?) It clashes a bit with the rest of the room and could be toned down a bit.

Cindy Felix said...

OMG.. loVe the 1st one! Love everything about it ..the tub, the colours..how it pops. Love..love..love

Kassel and Kate said...

loving bathroom #3. i'm afraid no matter how lovely my bathroom is though, i just can't keep it clean enough!

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

I'd be happy in all three bathrooms, but the last one is my favorite. Gorgeous!

Marie (le bellezze) said...

I absolutely LOVE #3..Nate's design. Love the chandelier and I think every bathroom should have one :) I also esp like the sink and the floor.

Christi said...

#2 is stunning!