photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I love this guy!

I adore Travelers Insurance’s latest commercials with the adorable and super smart pooch who guards his bone with his life. Remember the first one with the Ray Lamontagne song? I saw the latest version this week and was instantly smitten. The pup is just too cute! He might be my next favorite dog after my own sweet Tate. How adorable is that face of his? Does anyone know what type of dog he is? Is he a terrier mix or does he look like a specific breed of terrier?

8 comments:

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Too cute!!

swheat said...

That face!! He looks like a terrier mix to me. Perfectly unique and adorable.

Kathy said...

My husband and I love this commercial too (and the original one). We seriously coo and squeal when it comes on.

Anonymous said...

He was a rescue dog– he's a mix. I love him too and had a friend who worked at Fallon and gave me the rundown.

Brittany said...

What a cute commercial! :)

Sarah Greenman said...

Cute. I'd never seen it before.

Notcathy said...

What a fantastic commercial.. I love it! The dogs are cute.. :)

Karena said...

Some commercials are just pure genius!! This is one,

Xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena