photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What a Katch!

Katch Design Co. <b>supreme beam</b>

A couple of weeks ago, I was surprised and excited to receive an email from InteriorConnector, a fabulous new website that brings together the best in high-end design through independent boutiques, artists and talented designers. Evidently, I’d won a pair of Supreme Beam bookends by Katch Design Co, one of the many designers they represent. Needless to say, I was super excited to receive a pair of these beautifully designed bookends in orange a la High Gloss (naturally)!

 

Katch Design Co. <b>supreme beam</b>

The design is super cool (my husband loves them). It’s got a modern industrial vibe, but maintains a touch of polish with its mirror polish finish. It’s wonderful to know that “10% of proceeds from Supreme Beam go to charity:water to support their work in bringing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations”.

Katch Design Co. <b>lucky beam</b>

{The Lucky Beam Bench}

Katch Design Co. was founded by sisters Pamela and Steph Katch as an extension of their New York-based interior design firm. In addition to their brilliant bookshelves, the Katch collection also includes benches, tables and desks.

Katch Design Co. <b>edgy</b>

{A Desk from the Edgy Collection which comes in a Variety of Finishes}

Katch Design Co. <b>hi low </b>

{The Fabulous Hi Low Desk- I would love one of these! I love the large scale.}

Some of the Katch Sisters’ Design Work Through Katch I.D.:

KATCH I.D. <b>WORK</b>

{How gorgeous is this bathroom?}

KATCH I.D. <b>WORK</b>

{A Vibrant Vignette}

KATCH I.D. <b>WORK</b>

{Modern Living Room}

KATCH I.D. <b>WORK</b>

{A Pretty Darn Glamorous Set of Twin Beds}

KATCH I.D. <b>WORK</b>

{I love this kitchen…}

KATCH I.D. <b>WORK</b>

{But I love this one even more! How gorgeous is that island? The pendants and commercial-style refrigerator are out of this world!}

 

{Image Credits: Product Shots by Jason Hamilton, Interior Shots Courtesy of Katch I.D.}

15 comments:

meenal @ maison marigold said...

The interior work is really fabulous...what amazing spaces...that bathroom is beyond gorgeous..and those twin beds with canopies...just too much!! lovely post, Paloma!! hope to see you on my blog sometime soon!!xx meenal

Unknown said...

Love that I-beam bench, the desk and that kitchen. Beautiful bathroom!

Cara {An Urban Cottage} said...

Love love the room with the two twin beds - its fabulous! I'm also dying for the bright floral chair ...

Cara
www.anurbancottageblog.blogspot.com

Cara {An Urban Cottage} said...

Wait, maybe that isn't floral! Whatever it is, I like it!

Cara {An Urban Cottage} said...

Wait, maybe that isn't floral! Whatever it is, I like it!

Vanessa Elizabeth said...

So many gorgeous pieces! I'd say I have a hard time picking a favourite, but I am a fan of the hi low desk, too.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the bookends and then all of the other pretty- gasp!! I adore adore that bathroom, the printed chair is so gorgeous and that kitchen...amazing!!! Thanks so much for sharing- loved this.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the bookends!
i noticed the fridge in that last pic right away.. my DREAM fridge!! :)

alison giese Interiors said...

Cool - I've been needing a set of bookends - those just might find their way into my casa!

Danielle Sigwalt Interiors said...

'Tis all gorgeous indeed! Great bookends btw!!!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

those supreme beam bookends and table are quite a catch!!

Brilliant Chic said...

I love those bookends! I need to order some too!

Jordana @ White Cabana said...

Oh - that bathroom - what a dream!
Jordana

Claudia Juestel said...

Very talented and industrious sisters. Thanks for the introduction.

Cheers,

Claudia

Unknown said...

I found this informative and interesting blog I think it’s very useful and knowledgeable. Thanks. Beach House rental in Marbella