photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Currently Loving: Chic Seating from Wisteria

images/w4480-large.jpg

I was recently browsing around on Wisteria’s website when I came across this fabulous chair. The Nickel Silver Arm Chair is incredibly chic. I love the clean lines, purple seat cushion, and of course, the glamorous, shiny finish.

images/w4480-large.jpg

Soon after, I noticed that Wisteria has a pretty amazing selection of seating. Their chairs and sofas feature modern and classic designs with a twist. These are a few of my favorites:

images/w5474-large.jpg

Their Peacock Blue take on the classic Hans Wegner Wishbone chair is fabulous. I absolutely love the color! It’s also available in several other colors, but I love how modern this gorgeous shade of blue looks.

images/W4169-large.jpg

I really like their take on the bamboo Chinese Chippendale Chair.

images/W3776-large.jpg

My jaw may have dropped when I spotted the stunning Wooden Upholstered Sofa with Bridal Rug. It is definitely a showstopper. The settee is upholstered using dhurries symbolizing unity. Each one is handmade. I love the bold diamond pattern!}

images/w3777-large.jpg

The Handsome Upholstered Settee is exactly that…quite handsome! I love the nailhead detail and the whimsical shape of the arms.

 

{Images via Wisteria}

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving all of these items, especially the last one!

Maycie After Five said...

Love that silver chair with the purple cushion. Classic lines with a pop of color. Just beautiful!

www.MaycieAfterFive.com

GT Home Experience said...

That Bridal Rug sofa has been on my wish list for sometime... hope they still carry it when I'm finally ready for it! :) I love it!!

Jensy said...

I absolutely love the nickel chair. It's chic and serious eye candy. I would love to have it in my office.

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

That rug sofa is gorgeously graphic! I would totally mix and patch prints with another adjacent piece for the invasion of tribal and navajo for spring. Great find- thanks for sharing Paloma!

xo-Julie

Haute Khuuture Blog

Texskiss said...

I just recovered my formal living room couch with nailhead detailing and love the effect...next I'll tackle the drapes and a new rug! :)
www.texskiss.blogspot.com