photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rock Candy

uploading

{Craig Van Den Brulle Amethyst Lamps}

I’ve always loved crystals, agate and geodes, but it seems that they are growing in popularity. There are so many gorgeous accessories for both fashion and home that utilize these beautiful natural materials. Are you a fan? These are just a few of my current favorites.

uploading

{Craig Van Den Brulle Rock Crystal Lamps}

uploading

 

{Willy Daro Agate and Bronze Lamp}

{Eduardo Garza Rose Quartz Bookends}

{Eduardo Garza Rock Crystal Matrix}

Polished Rock Crystal Priced Separately

{Polished Rock Crystal Obelisks}

 

 

{RabLabs Agate Wine Bottle Stoppers}

{RabLabs Pedra Coasters}

Primadina Chalcedony Druzi and Lapis Double Date Ring

{Primadina Lapis Lazuli and Chalcedony Druzy Ring}

Dara Ettinger Mimi Druzy Double Ring in Gunmetal

{Dara Ettinger Mimi Druzy Double Ring}

 

Yochi Blue Agate Dagger Necklace

{Yochi Blue Agate Dagger Necklace}

Minu Jewels Marshmallow Necklace

{Minu Jewels White Agate Marshmallow Necklace}

Nina Nguyen Endurance White Druzy Bracelet

{Nina Nguyen Endurance Druzy and Leather Bracelet}

{Dara Ettinger Druzy Earrings}

18 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Good morning, Paloma.

They're gorgeous, but very expensive. Many of these materials comes from Brazil and I remember seeing these things at a great price when I used to live there.

Gorgeous lamps. I'd love to have a pair. It's a piece that makes a statement.

Have a great day.

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Unknown said...

Loooove it all! The second pair of lamps and the pink/gold book ends are my favourites- just so gorgeous!

Texskiss said...

I have fond memories of looking for geodes in the walls of the caves at our family ranch in Uvalde, Texas!! I LOVE these lamps! They may be just the pop of color I've been searching for, for my formal living room!
www.texskiss.blogspot.com

meenal @ maison marigold said...

gorgeous finds, Paloma..i'm loving the rock crystal lamps..and all the rings!! xx meenal

meenal @ maison marigold said...

gorgeous finds, Paloma..i'm loving the rock crystal lamps..and all the rings!! xx meenal

Beau lifestyle said...

Oooh love it all such a huge fan anything crystal or precious stone... great post!
www.beaulifestyle.blogspot.com

Lilacandgrey said...

amazing!!

houseofsiennamack said...

We are all over this rock look too! How about the actual rock candy shown in this issue of Lonny???!!! Ah-ma-zing http://lonnymag.com/issues/16-march-april-2011-issue/pages/1#p60

The Purse-a-holic said...

The double ring has definitely stolen my heart!

Confessions of a Purse-a-holic

Design Elements said...

gorgeous! warm hugs to you, Paloma

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

Big, big fan! I love the element of a natural element that's been blinged out!

Anonymous said...

I have to get a big hunk o something to sit on my desk, but I can't seem to source it here in the UK.

Unknown said...

Love the lamps and the jewelry too. Quartz, onyx, turquoise..... natural beauty is always in style.

Chic Coles said...

I love druzy jewelry...marcia moran has beautiful druzy jewelry that I am currently lusting over!

Jenna@simplybonvivant.com said...

This is such a great new trend!! Loving it. I was freaking over the fenials shown in house beautiful this month of natural stones in bright colors...now I have inspirations!! Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am in LOVE with that red leather bracelet and daggers necklace! Gorgeous finds as always, Paloma! xo, Erika

Ryland Witt said...

I NEED a pair of the amethyst rock crystal lamps...LOVE THEM!

Swank Lighting said...

I hope you'll check out our Rock Candy Lamps at Swank.