photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, March 11, 2011

Mary McDonald on One Kings Lane!

Mary_Mcdonald_Interior_Accessories_jpg

Mary McDonald is one of my favorite designers in the industry. I love the glamorous spaces she creates as well as the fact that she has a fabulous knack for mixing styles and items from various design eras. She combines old-world glamour with a modern sensibility. Her book, Mary McDonald Interiors: The Allure of Style is a personal favorite and I am anxiously awaiting the new Bravo series that she will be a part of, Million Dollar Decorators. Needless to say, I was very excited to learn that she will be having a Tastemaker Tag Sale on One Kings Lane this Saturday. Here is a small sampling of the fabulous wares that will be available at her sale.

MMD0144201

MMD0143601

MMD0154401

MMD0155201

10 comments:

The Decorator said...

I just love that wonderful photograph in the first image featuring the "green vignette"!
Simply super!

meenal @ maison marigold said...

I love her work too...height of glamour!! xx meenal

Behind the Lashes said...

LOVE the cluster of green items in the first pic. Makes me want to start a green collection ASAP for my living room.

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Whoa! I don't need caffeine to wake me up anymore! :-) So colorful, happy, feels like Spring!

Really fun and I love her design... it always makes me feel cheerful.

Have a blessed weekend, Paloma!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Unknown said...

Wonderful pics ~ thanks for the share! Would love to have you follow my Blog too (wink)! Congrats on HG ~ love it & if you ever need a guest Blogger - give me a shout! Here in Atlanta & would love to oblige!
Happy Friday!
~Margaret

carries design musings said...

Thanks for the heads up. I tried to get something from the Tony Duquette sale but it was practically sold out before I got on line. Lovely to have met you at the DB conference!

The Sister Sophisticate said...

Green vintage vignette is my favorite too, just beautiful! I love it so much when you can design with a green such as these. For some reason I find that many people do not like green, but I think its wonderful when done right. She is one of my favorite too!

Lauren @ The Semi-Designed Life said...

Why am I just now learning about Million Dollar Designers? Is it possible that Top Chef will move to my #2 favorite Bravo show!? Don't tell Fabio.

Lauren @ The Semi-Designed Life said...

How am I just now learning about Million Dollar
Decorators? Is it possible that Top Chef could move to my #2 favorite Bravo show? Don't tell Fabio.

Lauren @ The Semi-Designed Life said...

Whoops! Double post. My bad.